West Indies vs Australia 3rd T20 Tips - Windies to clinch series?
- West Indies vs Australia predictions for Tuesday’s T20I cricket match
- West Indies lead 2-0 in the 5-match series
- West Indies have won 6 of their last 7 matches against the Aussies
- Predictions, stats, team news & preview
West Indies vs Australia Tips
- West Indies’ Shimron Hetmyer scored 61 runs in his last T20I match.
- West Indies have won 6 of their last 7 T20I matches against Australia.
- Australia’s Mitchell Marsh has scored 51 & 54 runs in his last 2 T20I matches.
- Australia have lost 9 of their last 13 T20I matches.
Head to Head
West Indies Form
West Indies Team News
Australia Team News
West Indies vs Australia FAQ
Where can I watch West Indies vs Australia live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch West Indies vs Australia live stream.
What time does the West Indies vs Australia 3rd T20 start?
The match will be played in Gros Islet at 09:30am AEDT on Tuesday, July 13.
Join WinnersBet using the exclusive referral code BETS. The new Australian online bookmaker is creating a big impression. Log in to see possible offers. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Join Australia's newest bookmaker with referral code BETSAU for top odds guaranteed. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Our bet365.com.au referral code is BESTBETS. bet365 does not offer bonus codes in Australia and this referral code does not grant access to offers but can be used during registration. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler's Help; National Gambling Helpline: 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au 18+