Brownlow Medal Betting Odds - Neale firms further in Brownlow Medal Betting
- Neale has shortened into $3
- The Brisbane on-baller put together another best-on-ground performance on the weekend
- Carlton skipper Patrick Cripps is the only other player in single figures
- Gold Coast youngster Matt Rowell is no longer a quoted player
- Get the latest on Brownlow Medal betting below
Brisbane's Lachie Neale has been dynamic this season (Getty)
Brisbane superstar Lachie Neale has firmed into the $3 quote to win the 2020 Brownlow Medal at Sportsbet after yet another dominant display on Saturday night.
Neale ended with a game-high 29 possessions and a goal as the Brisbane Lions recorded a fourth-straight win.
Carlton skipper Patrick Cripps ($8) is the only other player in single figures.
The biggest slider in the Brownlow Medal betting was Gold Coast youngster Matt Rowell, who has been removed from the market. Rowell firmed in as far as $9 before the Suns' game against the Cats on Saturday night but a shoulder dislocation could see the 19-year-old miss the rest of the 2020 season.
Brownlow Medal 2020 Betting Odds
Odds provided by Sportsbet and were correct at 11pm AEST on July 6
Top Betting Sites
09 August 2022
20 August 2022
28 August 2022