Masterchef Australia Betting Odds: Emelia Jackson heavily favoured ahead of Masterchef finale
- Emelia Jackson is the $1.40 favourite ahead of Monday's finale
- Laura Sharrad is at $2.95 to cause an upset
- Who will be crowned the Masterchef Back To Win champion?
- Tonight's finale airs at 7.30pm AEST
- Find out the lastest Masterchef betting odds below!
Emelia Jackson remains the $1.50 favourite to win series 12 of Masterchef Australia at online bookmaker Sportsbet ahead of Monday night's season finale.
Jackson has remained the steady favourite throughout the series after opening as a double figure outsider and has never drifted beyond the $1.70 quote in the last month of the hit reality TV cooking series.
The series is finally down to the final two, with Laura Sharrad the $2.95 outsider heading into tonight's finale.
Find out the latest Masterchef betting odds below.
Masterchef Australia Betting Odds
*Odds from Sportsbet, correct at 20/07/20
Masterchef Australia: Back To Win FAQs
Where channel is Masterchef on in Australia?
Masterchef Australia airs on Network 10.
Who was the last winner of Australian Masterchef?
Larrisa Takchi was the last winner of Australian Masterchef.