BetEasy AFL Finals Predictor - Win a share of $70,000 this finals series
West Coast and Essendon kick off the 2019 finals series this Thursday in Perth.
Make your picks for each match of the upcoming AFL finals series for your chance to win a share in the $70,000 prize pool.
Make a selection for which player out of the two selected by BetEasy will have the highest disposals, goals or tackles.
How Does The BetEasy AFL Finals Predictor Work?
You receive a point for each matchup you correctly predict throughout the AFL Finals Series and on Brownlow Medal Night.
There is a share of $10,000 in bonus bets to be won if you correctly predict every matchup in that round.
The $20,000 cash jackpot will be won by the tipper(s) with the most correct selections after the AFL Grand Final.
How to Play BetEasy AFL Predictor
Simply make your selections and receive a point for each match up you correctly predict throughout the AFL Finals.
Entry is free and open to BetEasy Rewards members who reside in Australia or New Zealand.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a BetEasy Rewards member but do not need a wagering account to enter or participate in this competition.
BetEasy AFL Predictor Terms & Conditions
The Competition commences at 10:00am AEST on 2 September 2019 and entries close at 3:00pm AEST on 30 September 2019 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is open to BetEasy members only, who reside in Australia or New Zealand and are compliant with the BetEasy Terms and Conditions (Eligible Participant)
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a BetEasy member
- Employees of BetEasy and their immediate families are ineligible to enter
- Entry into the Competition is free. BetEasy Wagering account is required
In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant must:
(a) Register their details via the online registration form at http://www.BetEasy.com.au/predictor; and
(b) make a prediction on the weekly Head to Head match up in any of the 24 nominated match ups throughout the AFL Finals & the Brownlow Medal count.
- Eligible Participants are permitted to only submit one entry into the Competition. Any person submitting more than one entry will not be eligible to win the Competition
- Eligible Participants are entitled to make changes to their predictions right up until the official start time for all rounds. Winning Head to Head match up predictions are worth (1 point)
- If an Eligible Participant does not submit a head to head match up, they will receive 0 points towards their overall tally
Determining Competition Winners
The Winner or Winners of the Competition will be all Eligible Participants that have the highest tally of points accumulated from the head to head match ups.
Winning head to head match up predictions are worth (1 point).
To win the weekly prize, an eligible entry must predict all correct results.
If there is more than one Eligible Participant that finishes on the highest/same total, then each of those Eligible Participants will be declared Winners and will share in the total value of the cash Prize in equal proportions.