- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City Tips - Rockdale to take all three points
- Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City predictions for Sunday's NPL NSW game
- The game will be played at Rockdale Ilinden Sports Centre (16:00 AEST)
- Rockdale sit in second in the league table after 11 matches
- Can Blacktown leapfrog their opponents with a win?
- Preview, tips and stats
Charles Thomas Mendy of Blacktown City FC. (Photo by Mark Kolbe/Getty Images)
Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City Tips
Rockdale Ilinden fell to a 1-0 loss at the hands of Manly United in their last match in an exceptionally disappointing loss that saw their brilliant run brought to an end.
- Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City Tips
- Head to Head
- Rockdale Ilinden Form
- Blacktown City Form
- Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City FAQs
Blacktown City were beaten 2-1 by Sydney Olympic in their last game, with City suffering two defeats in a row. Their inability to pick up points of late has seen Blacktown meandering in mid-table, but they can move above their hosts with a win.
- Rockdale Ilinden have won six of their 11 matches this season, losing twice and drawing three times (NPL NSW)
- The home side have only lost one of their five home games, winning three and drawing once (NPL NSW)
- Blacktown City have only one win on the road all season (NPL NSW)
- Blacktown can leapfrog their hosts in the table with a win (NPL NSW)
Head to Head
Home advantage has been very important in this battle, with the home team winning three of the last four matches. Blacktown were the winners last time out, while they have won four of the last five games between the sides.
Rockdale Ilinden Form
Rockdale were beaten 1-0 by Manly United in their last match, with this seeing a very impressive run brought to an end. Five wins in a row helped to make up a brilliant nine match unbeaten run, seeing the home side move onto 21 points and second-place in the table.
If Ilinden are able to get back to winning ways at the first time of asking, then they could move to the top of the table if Sydney FC U21 are to lose their game. This is motivation enough for a side that have been in great form this year.
Blacktown City Form
Blacktown come into this one on the back of two defeats in a row at the hands of Wollongong Wolves and Sydney Olympic. These defeats came after a five game unbeaten run, with City still hoping to battle at the top of the table by the end of the season.
With 19 points from their 11 matches, Blacktown are only two points short of Sydney FC U21 at the top, meaning a win could see City move to the top of the table if results go their way.
Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City FAQs
What time does Rockdale Ilinden vs Blacktown City start?
The match kicks off at 16:00 AEST on Sunday, May 22.
Rockdale Ilinden have been in good form this season, winning six of their 11 matches and only losing twice. Blacktown have also been in fairly good form across the season, but the fact they have lost their last two games in a row means we are predicting a home win.
Daily Racing Rewards
Log in to see offers
18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly. Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
Top Betting Sites
29 June 2022
30 June 2022
01 July 2022