- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers Tips - Can the Roar claim a crucial win?
- Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers predictions for Sunday's NPL Queensland game
- The match will be played at the OldMac Stadium (17:15 AEST)
- The Roar sit 12 points short of the visitors in the table
- Can the home side pick up a massive three points?
- Preview, tips and stats
(Photo by Pete Norton/Getty Images)
Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers Tips
The Sunshine Coast Wanderers are looking to edge closer to a top-four spot, although they are running out of time to do so as the season edges towards a close. They have to beat a struggling Brisbane Roar U21 side that is four points short of Logan Lightning in 10th, and in desperate need of a win.
- Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers Tips
- Head to Head
- Brisbane Roar U21 Form
- Sunshine Coast Wanderers Form
- Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers FAQs
- The Roar have only won three of their 18 games this season (D4, L11) (NPL Queensland)
- The home side have been beaten seven times at home, winning once and drawing once (NPL Queensland)
- The Wanderers have won two of their last four games (NPL Queensland)
- The away side have one win on the road this year, drawing four and losing three times (NPL Queensland)
Head to Head
The last two matches between the pair have ended in score draws. Before this, the Roar had won 4-0 in their home match in 2021, but circumstances are very different for the home side right now.
Brisbane Roar U21 Form
The Roar have been awful this season, and they are meandering towards a bottom-two finish right now. Their inability to win fames has continually tripped them up. with two wins in their last 15 coming alongside three draws and 10 defeats. A 1-0 win over Capalaba was a good result, but it does not distract from just how poor the home side have been.
The 13 points the Roar have picked up means they are nine clear of Capalaba at the bottom, while they are four short of Logan Lightning in 11th. Victory here could be a turning point for their season, but they have to hit a level that they have missed all too often this season.
Sunshine Coast Wanderers Form
The Wanderers sit in seventh in the league right now, with six wins and seven draws in 18 leading them onto 25 points. The Wanderers currently sit six points short of the Gold Coast Knights in fourth, and a win in this one will swell their hopes of claiming a top-four spot. However, the Wanderers have played 18 games, whereas the Knights have played 16 games. This means that the away side simply have to win as they hope to put pressure on those above them.
However, the Wanderers have really struggled on the road this year. A single win in eight attempts is not good enough and we think they will struggle once again.
Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers FAQs
What time does Brisbane Roar U21 vs Sunshine Coast Wanderers start?
The game will start at 17:15 AEST on Sunday, August 7.
We are backing this one to end in a draw. A point does not really help either side but, with both struggling for wins and 11 stalemates between them this season, we think this will end in the points being shared.
Daily Racing Rewards
Log in to see offers
18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly. Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
Top Betting Sites
17 August 2022
18 August 2022
20 August 2022