- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Norwich City vs Liverpool Tips - High-scorer to end in Reds' corner
- Norwich City vs Liverpool predictions for Saturday's English Premier League match
- Liverpool have won their last 7 away matches against Norwich City in the Premier League
- Teemu Pukki has scored 11 of Norwich City's last 26 Premier League goals
- Who will win the first match of the season for the sides at Carrow Road Stadium?
Liverpool will hope to start their Premier League challenge with a win over Norwich City (Getty Images)
Norwich City vs Liverpool Tips
Promoted side Norwich City start their Premier League 2021-22 season with a home match against Liverpool at Carrow Road Stadium. This match will be played on Sunday morning Australian time.
- Norwich City vs Liverpool Tips
- Head to Head
- Norwich City Form
- Norwich City Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Team News
I am backing this match to end as a Liverpool win with BTTS. There is a very good chance for Norwich’s Teemu Pukki to find the net.
- Norwich City’s Teemu Pukki has scored 11 of their 26 goals in this competition in 2019-20 (Premier League).
- Norwich City have seen 44 match goals in their last 14 matches against Liverpool (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won their last 7 away matches against Norwich City (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 8 of their last 10 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is looking to become the first player to score on the opening day in 5 consecutive seasons (Premier League).
Head to Head
Norwich City have played 64 matches against Liverpool in all competitions winning 14 and losing 36.
When these sides met in the 2019/20 season, it was Liverpool winning both the matches. They won 4-1 at home followed by a 1-0 win at this venue.
Liverpool have won their last seven away Premier League matches against Norwich, which is their second-best winning run against a Premier League side.
Norwich City Form
Norwich City prepared for their life back in the Premier League with five friendlies, although a few were cancelled. They have won four of those against lesser division teams but lost 3-0 to Newcastle.
The ‘Canaries’ are winless in their first Premier League match of the season in their last eight attempts.
When they were relegated in 2019-20, Norwich lost 27 of their 38 Premier League matches losing their last 10 in a row.
Norwich City Team News
Todd Cantwell is an injury scare for Norwich City ahead of their season opener. Summer signing Milot Rashica is back in training but is not expected to start.
Liverpool had a mixed preparation for the season start, winning two and losing one of their four club friendlies.
A 3-1 win over Osasuna in their last match ended their preparations on a high as Roberto Firmino scored a brace.
Liverpool have started their last five Premier League seasons with a bang winning four and drawing one. These matches have seen Liverpool score 19 and concede 10 goals for an average of 5.80 goals per game.
Liverpool Team News
Andrew Robertson sustained an ankle ligament damage in the pre-season friendlies. He is expected to miss, while captain Jordan Henderson has just returned to training after the Euros break.
Norwich City vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Norwich City vs Liverpool live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Norwich City vs Liverpool live stream.
What time does Norwich City vs Liverpool kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at Carrow Road at 3:30am AEDT on Sunday, August 15.
Liverpool enjoy their travels to Norwich City and always score big in this fixture. They are also well known to start their seasons with a lot of goals.
I am backing both sides to find the net in this fixture considering Norwich’s attacking talent on show. Liverpool are hot favourites to win, while Norwich’s Teemu Pukki could be a good chance to get on the scoring sheet.
Best Bet: BTTS Full-Time Result @-133.33 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: BTTS & Liverpool Win Full-Time Result @162.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Teemu Pukki Anytime goal scorer @210.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units