- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Man City vs Norwich City Tips - Champions to bounce back in Premier League
- Manchester City vs Norwich City predictions for Sunday's English Premier League match
- Manchester City have won 5 of their last 6 home matches against Norwich City in all competitions
- Kevin de Bruyne has 3 goals and 2 assists in his last 4 matches against Norwich City
- Will the champions bounce back with a win at the Etihad Stadium?
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will expect a reaction (Getty Images)
Manchester City vs Norwich City Tips
Manchester City looked off-colour in their Premier League 2021-22 season opener but will look to get back to form against favoured opponents Norwich City.
- Manchester City vs Norwich City Tips
- Head to Head
- Manchester City Form
- Manchester City Team News
- Norwich City Form
- Norwich City Team News
I am backing City to get back to winning ways in this match. The value lies in backing the match on total goals, while Kevin de Bruyne could be a good choice to get on the scoring sheet.
- Manchester City have won 5 of their last 6 home matches against Norwich City (all competitions).
- Manchester City have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches against Norwich City (all competitions).
- Manchester City have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Norwich City (all competitions).
- Manchester City’s Kevin de Bruyne has 3 goals and 2 assists against Norwich City in 4 matches (all competitions).
- Norwich City have lost their last 11 matches (Premier League).
- Norwich City have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester City have played 70 matches against Norwich City winning 37, drawing 23, and losing 10.
These sides shared the wins last season in the Premier League with the home side of the day winning. Norwich won 3-2 at home while City responded with a 5-0 win at Etihad with Kevin de Bruyne scoring a brace.
Manchester City Form
Manchester City suffered a 1-0 loss to Tottenham Hotspurs in their opening match of the season. The champions have now lost three competitive matches 1-0. This is also the first time that City have failed to score in three successive matches in all competitions under Pep Guardiola.
City will look to get back to winning ways here as they have an impressive record against Norwich.
The scoring form has been impressive too with City averaging 4.67 goals per game against Norwich in their last three competitive home matches.
Manchester City Team News
Ilkay Gundogan and Phil Foden remain on the sidelines for this match. Kevin de Bruyne is not yet fully fit but may start considering his good start against Norwich.
Norwich City Form
A 3-0 loss to Liverpool in the opening match started Norwich’s campaign this season. The Championship winners from last season were completely overwhelmed by Liverpool and facing City could be another tough test.
The ‘Canaries’ have now lost 11 straight matches in the Premier League and are in dire need of coming out of that slump.
However, Norwich have won only two of their last 31 visits to City, losing 22 and drawing seven.
Norwich City Team News
Norwich are expected to be without five players for this trip, although none of those are starters.
Manchester City vs Norwich City FAQs
Where can I watch the Manchester City vs Norwich City live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Manchester City vs Norwich City live stream.
What time does Manchester City vs Norwich City kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at the Etihad Stadium at 12:00am AEDT on Sunday, August 22.
Manchester City can’t afford to lose another match after starting this season with a loss to Tottenham. Their favourable record against Norwich City gives hopes of overturning the opening day loss.
I am backing City to win with at least a couple of goals margin. There is no value in backing City’s win, though, which makes us back under 3.5 goals in this fixture. Kevin de Bruyne is likely to be City’s catalyst in the revival and it won’t be a surprise if he scores.
Best Bet: Under 3.5 goals Alternative Total Goals $1.91 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Anytime Goalscorer: Kevin de Bruyne Anytime Goalscorer $2.40 at Sportsbet - 1 Unit
Value Bet: City to win by 2 goals Winning Margin $4.00 at bet365 Australia - 1 Unit