- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Man Utd vs Liverpool Tips - Value in backing Salah to score
- Man Utd vs Liverpool predictions for early Monday's Premier League 9th round match
- Man Utd have conceded in their last 9 Premier League home matches
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in each of their 4 away Premier League matches this season
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has scored in his last 9 matches in all competitions
- Will Liverpool pile on the misery for Man Utd in the Premier League?
Will Mohamed Salah continue his scoring form for Liverpool? (Getty Images)
Man Utd vs Liverpool Tips
The biggest match in the English calendar will be played this weekend when Manchester United welcome traditional rivals Liverpool. This Premier League 9th round match will be played in the early hours of Monday Australian time at Old Trafford in Manchester.
Both teams are coming off thrilling wins in the midweek Champions League matches. However, Liverpool are in a better frame of mind with a balanced squad while Man Utd are still struggling to be consistent. There are goals in this encounter and I am backing both teams to find the net. There is value in backing Mohamed Salah to continue his scoring form.
- Man Utd vs Liverpool Tips
- Head to Head
- Man Utd Form
- Man Utd Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Team News
- Man Utd have seen both teams score in 6 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Man Utd have conceded goals in their last 9 home matches (Premier League).
- Man Utd’s Marcus Rashford has 4 goals in 8 matches against Liverpool (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 5 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in each of their 4 away matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored in each of his last 9 matches (All Competitions).
Head to Head
This is one of the most watched fixture in England and is played out 235 times in all competitions. Man Utd hold a slender 89-78 advantage in win-loss record with 68 matches ending as a draw.
Last season in the Premier League, Liverpool were held to a goalless draw at Anfield, but won 4-2 at Old Trafford. Roberto Firmino scored a brace, while Mohamed Salah and Diogo Jota scored a goal each. For United, there were goals from Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford.
Man Utd Form
Man Utd made a thrilling comeback to defeat Atalanta 3-2 in the midweek Champions League match. In the Premier League however, they are 6th with 14 points from 8 matches.
The hosts are without a win in three Premier League matches, drawing one and losing two. That includes a 4-2 loss at Leicester City in their last round.
Even at home, the ‘Red Devils’ have been inconsistent. After starting with two wins, United have picked up only one point from their last two home league matches.
Man Utd Team News
Raphael Varane is out of contention for Man Utd who have injury concerns over Bruno Fernandes, Fred and Marcus Rashford.
Liverpool won 3-2 against Atletico Madrid in their midweek Champions League match continuing their unbeaten run this season. They start this round in 2nd place with 18 points from 8 matches and are the only side yet to lose.
The Reds have won five and drawn three of their matches. In their last league match, Liverpool thumped Watford 5-0.
Playing away from home, the ‘Reds’ have won three and drawn one of their four league matches. In each of those four matches, Liverpool scored at least three goals and appear to be in serious scoring form.
Liverpool Team News
The visitors do not have any new injury concerns with the regular absentees Harvey Elliott and Thiago Alcantara being the absentees.
Man Utd vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Man Utd vs Liverpool live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Man Utd vs Liverpool live stream.
What time does Man Utd vs Liverpool kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at the Old Trafford Stadium at 2:30am AEDT on Monday, October 25.
Man Utd earned some breathing space with a win in the Champions League, but the daggers are out in the Premier League. From being title contenders, they have slipped out of top-five after failing to win their last three matches. On the other hand, Liverpool have been going from strength to strength with their forwards finding goals at a regular rate.
I am backing both teams to score in this match which could end up thrilling the viewers. There is excellent value in backing Mohamed Salah scoring a goal considering the red-hot form he’s in.
Best Bet: BTTS Full-Time Result $1.53 at Winnersbet - 3 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Mohamed Salah Full-Time Result $2.40 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
07 December 2021
11 December 2021
12 December 2021