- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
Man Utd vs Everton Tips - Patchy home form likely to see goals at both ends
- Man Utd vs Everton predictions for Saturday's Premier League 7th round match
- Man Utd have seen both teams score in 5 of their 6 Premier League matches this season
- Everton have avoided defeat in 4 of their last 5 Premier League matches against Man Utd
- Both teams scored goals in 7 of the last 10 premier League matches between Man Utd and Everton
- Will Everton ride on Man Utd's inconsistent form to pick up points at the Old Trafford Stadium in this Premier League clash on Saturday night Australian time?
Will Ronaldo continue to inspire Man Utd? (Getty Images)
Man Utd vs Everton Tips
Manchester United will hope to bounce off their Champions League positive vibrations when Premier League action returns to Old Trafford against Everton. This seventh-round match will be played on Saturday night Australian time.
There’s nothing to choose between Man Utd and Everton ahead of this match. United have struggled to impose themselves and despite their Champions League win in the midweek, they look vulnerable. I am backing both teams to score goals in this match. Everton will look to spring a surprise and get away with at least a point.
- Man Utd vs Everton Tips
- Head to Head
- Man Utd Form
- Man Utd Team News
- Everton Form
- Everton Team News
- Man Utd saw both teams score in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Both teams scored in 7 of Man Utd’s last 8 home matches (Premier League).
- Man Utd lost 2 of their last 3 home matches (All Competitions).
- Everton have avoided defeat in 4 of their last 5 matches against Man Utd (Premier League).
- Everton have lost only 1 of their 6 matches this season (Premier League).
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 10 matches between Everton and Man Utd (Premier League).
Head to Head
Man Utd and Everton have faced each other 206 times in all competitions. The Red Devils have a slight edge in the win count with 90-70, while the remaining 46 are drawn.
Last season, United won 3-1 at Goodison Park with Bruno Fernandes scoring a double and Edinson Cavani scoring a late winner. The return fixture saw a 3-3 draw with Cavani and Bruno once again among the scorers.
Man Utd Form
Man Utd start this weekend matches 4th in the Premier League table with 13 points from 6 matches. They have won 4, drawn and lost 1 each.
The Red Devils defeated Villarreal 2-1 with a Cristiano Ronaldo injury-time winner in their last match at this venue in the Champions League.
In the Premier League, United have won 3 of their last 4 matches. At home, they have won 2 of their 3 so far, but lost 1-0 to Aston Villa in their last match.
Man Utd Team News
Aaron Wan-Bissaka is available for selection after returning from suspension. Harry Maguire is injured and is unavailable, while Luke Shaw looks set for a return.
Everton start this match in 5th place, level on points with Man Utd but behind on goal difference.
The Toffees have won 4 of their 6 Premier League matches, while drawing and losing 1 each.
Everton have been indifferent in their travels, though. They have won, drawn and lost one match each in the league.
Everton Team News
Jordan Pickford started last weekend’s match but is doubtful for this match. Everton will be without Seamus Coleman, Richarlison, and Dominic Calvert-Lewin until after the international break.
Man Utd vs Everton FAQs
Where can I watch the Man Utd vs Everton live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Man Utd vs Everton live stream.
What time does Man Utd vs Everton kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at the Old Trafford Stadium at 9:30pm AEDT on Saturday, October 2.
Man Utd haven’t been consistent this season struggling to close out games. Despite their win over Villarreal at this venue, United don’t look confident playing from the back. Everton should fancy their chances of picking up points if they play aggressively like Aston Villa did here last weekend.
I am backing this match to see goals at both ends, which has been a regular in United’s recent matches. Backing Everton to return with at least a point may prove to be a value bet.
Best Bet: BTTS Full-Time Result $1.95 at Sportsbet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Everton Double Chance Full-Time Result $2.63 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit