- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Man City vs Arsenal Tips - City to stroll to an easy win
- Man City vs Arsenal predictions for Saturday's Premier League third round match
- Man City have won their last 8 Premier League matches against Arsenal
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 Premier League matches against Arsenal
- Will Pep Guardiola's City pile up more pressure on the faltering Arsenal at the City of Manchester Stadium?
Man City (Getty)
Man City vs Arsenal Tips
Facing the prospect of remaining winless before the international break, Arsenal travel to Manchester City.
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Tips
- Head to Head
- Manchester City Form
- Manchester City Team News
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Team News
Manchester City are heavy favourites to win this game and there is no real value in backing that pick. I am backing City to win this game to nil, considering their impressive record against Arsenal. Raheem Sterling will fancy his chances of getting on board and is our first scorer pick.
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling has 8 career goals against Arsenal (All competitions).
- Man City have won their last 8 matches against Arsenal (Premier League).
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches against Arsenal (Premier League).
- Arsenal have lost their last 2 matches without scoring a goal (Premier League).
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 8 of Man City’s last 9 home matches (Premier League).
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 5 of Arsenal’s last 6 visits to Man City (Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester City and Arsenal have played 203 matches in all competitions with City winning 60 and losing 98 with the remaining 45 drawn.
Last season saw these sides play three times with City winning all three. The two Premier League matches are won 1-0 with Raheem Sterling scoring for City. The League Cup match was won 4-1.
Man City Form
Manchester City started their Premier League season with a win and a loss from the opening two fixtures.
After a 1-0 loss to Tottenham Hotspur on the opening weekend, City bounced back with a 5-0 win against Norwich City.
City have a great record against Arsenal winning each of their last eight Premier League matches.
Man City Team News
Phil Foden and Kevin De Bruyne are still injured and out of contention for Manchester City. John Stones is still enjoying an extended break.
Arsenal started the Premier League season with back-to-back losses but bounced back in the EFL Cup.
Brentford defeated Arsenal 2-0 in the first round and the Gunners then lost 2-0 to Chelsea. However, the 6-0 demolition of second-string West Brom in the League Cup with a hat-trick from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang got them back to winning ways.
With little time between the League Cup match and this Premier League match, Arsenal will be stretched.
Arsenal Team News
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Martin Odegaard are expected to start for Arsenal. Bukayo Saka is doubtful after picking up a knock against West Brom, while Ben White is out.
Man City vs Arsenal FAQs
Where can I watch the Man City vs Arsenal live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Man City vs Arsenal live stream.
What time does Man City vs Arsenal kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at the City of Manchester Stadium at 9:30pm AEDT on Saturday, August 28.
Manchester City have roared back to form thumping Norwich 5-0 last weekend. Their record against Arsenal suggests the Gunners have a tough fight on their hands.
I am backing Manchester City to win this match with a clean sheet. There are goals in this fixture, though, and over 3.5 goals can be a good pick especially if City find early goals. Raheem Sterling’s penchant to score against Arsenal makes him a value pick to get on the scoring sheet.
Best Bet: Man City win to Nil Full-Time Result $2.00 at Sportsbet - 4 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Full-Time Result $2.37 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit
First Goalscorer Tip: Raheem Sterling Full-Time Result $5.50 at Topsport - 1 Unit