- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Liverpool vs Newcastle Tips - Liverpool to win with Salah to score
- Liverpool vs Newcastle predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- Liverpool have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Newcastle
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Mo Salah has scored 4 goals in his last 6 matches against Newcastle (Getty Images)
Liverpool vs Newcastle Tips
Liverpool’s form has improved, particularly in the Premier League. Newcastle have picked up good recent results but they have a terrible record at Anfield.
Mo Salah has scored regularly against Newcastle. I am tipping Salah to score and Liverpool to win.
- Liverpool have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Liverpool have won 2 of their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 5 goals in his last 6 matches for club and country (all competitions)
- Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 4 goals in his last 6 matches against Newcastle (Premier League)
- Liverpool have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Newcastle (Premier League)
- Liverpool have won 20 of their last 24 home matches against Newcastle (all competitions)
- Newcastle have lost 10 of their last 13 away matches (all competitions)
Liverpool have an 87-50 advantage against Newcastle with 43 matches drawn.
Liverpool drew 1-1 away at Leeds on Monday, extending their unbeaten run in the Premier League to four matches.
Sadio Mane scored early on and the Reds had 17 shots but Diego Llorente equalised in the 87th minute.
The draw denied Liverpool a fourth consecutive Premier League win, keeping them in seventh and two points off the Champions League places.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have improved at home, ending their eight-match winless run with recent home wins against RB Leipzig and Aston Villa. Mo Salah scored in both matches.
Liverpool Team News
Midfielder Curtis Jones is doubtful with a muscular injury.
Captain Jordan Henderson, striker Divock Origi and goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher are ruled out through injury.
Defenders Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip and Nathan Phillips are out long-term.
Newcastle beat West Ham 3-2 on Saturday to record consecutive wins for the first time since December.
Issa Diop’s own goal and a Joelinton tap in gave Newcastle an early lead. West Ham scored two quick goals in the second half but Joe Willock scored the winner late on.
Steve Bruce’s side moved eight points clear of the relegation places following back-to-back wins over West Ham and Burnley.
Newcastle’s away form has been inconsistent. An away win over Burnley last time out followed a disappointing 3-0 loss away to Brighton and a 0-0 draw with West Brom.
Newcastle Team News
Allan Saint-Maximin should return from an ankle injury.
Midfielders Isaac Hayden and Ryan Fraser are ruled out.
Defenders Jamaal Lascelles and Fabian Schar are also unavailable through injury.
Liverpool vs Newcastle FAQs
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs Newcastle live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Liverpool vs Newcastle live stream.
When is Liverpool vs Newcastle being played?
The game is being played at Anfield on Saturday, April 24.
Liverpool have returned to form in the Premier League. Newcastle have a poor record at Anfield and Mo Salah has a good scoring record against the Magpies.
I am backing a Liverpool win and Mo Salah to score.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win & Salah Win & Anytime Goalscorer @-125.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Mo Salah First Goalscorer @250.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-0 Correct Score @600.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit