- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
Liverpool v Crystal Palace Tips - Reds backed to keep winning
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace predictions for Sunday's Premier League 5th round match
- Liverpool have won their last 8 Premier League matches against Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 4 away Premier League matches
- Will Liverpool continue their good start to the season with a win against Crystal Palace at Anfield on early Sunday morning?
Liverpool are favourites to continue their winning run in this Premier League match against Crystal Palace. (Getty Images)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Tips
Liverpool will aim to extend their good start this weekend when Crystal Palace visits them in the Premier League. This fifth-round match will be played at Anfield in the early hours of Australian time on Sunday, September 19.
The hosts have been very good with their start to the season and have always been ruthless against Crystal Palace. I am backing Liverpool to continue their good record against Palace and win this game comprehensively.
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Tips
- Head to Head
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Team News
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Team News
- Liverpool have won their last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 3 of their 4 matches this season with a clean sheet (Premier League).
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mané has scored in each of his last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have conceded at least 2 goals in their 2 away matches this season (Premier League).
Head to Head
Liverpool and Crystal Palace have met each other on 58 occasions in all competitions. The Reds have a clear advantage over the Eagles with a 33-14 advantage.
Last season saw Liverpool do a league double over Palace. They defeated Palace 7-0 at Selhurst Park with Sadio Mané scoring once and Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino scoring a brace. In the reverse fixture, Liverpool won 2-0 at Anfield with Sadio Mané scoring a brace.
The Reds are unbeaten in the Premier League with 3 wins and 1 draw keeping them tied at the top with 10 points before this round.
Liverpool are coming off a 3-2 win over AC Milan in the Champions League making it four wins in five matches this season.
In the league, Liverpool defeated Leeds 3-0 in their last game making it all three wins coming with a clean sheet. The record at home this league season is one win and a draw.
Liverpool Team News
Roberto Firmino and Neco Williams are doubtful ahead of this fixture for Liverpool. Harvey Elliott is going to be the long-term absentee for the hosts after his injury against Leeds.
Crystal Palace Form
Palace picked up the first win of the Premier League season with a comfortable 3-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur last weekend.
Before that win, Crystal Palace had a goalless draw with Brentford and a 2-2 draw with West Ham.
However, the 3-0 loss to Chelsea on match day one showed their struggles against top teams.
Crystal Palace Team News
Palace are going to miss the regular absentees Eberechi Eze, Nathan Ferguson, and Jeffrey Schlupp.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace FAQs
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace live stream.
What time does Liverpool vs Crystal Palace kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at Anfield at 12:00am AEDT on Sunday, September 19.
Liverpool have won their last eight Premier League matches against Crystal Palace. During this run, they have scored 24 and conceded just five, with five wins coming with a clean sheet.
I am backing the hosts to continue their good form with a win over Crystal Palace. Back Liverpool to win this one with a clean sheet, while Sadio Mané is a good pick to find the net.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win to Nil Full-Time Result $2.00 at Sportsbet - 3 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Sadio Mane Full-Time Result $2.25 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit