- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
Brentford v Liverpool Tips - Reds to extend their winning run
- Brentford v Liverpool predictions for Saturday's Premier League 6th round match
- Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 Premier League matches
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their 5 Premier League matches
- Mohamed Salah has scored 6 goals in his last 5 Premier League visits to London
- Will Liverpool return with full points from the Brentford Community Stadium in this Premier League clash against Brentford on early Sunday morning Australian time?
Will Mohamed Salah continue his scoring form in London matches? (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Liverpool Tips
Liverpool will look to continue their excellent start to the Premier League campaign and build a lead at the top of the points tally when they visit London’s newly-promoted Brentford. This Premier League sixth-round match will be played at the Brentford Community Stadium early morning Sunday Australian time.
It has been an impressive start for Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, who can potentially go top of the table with a win here. I am backing them to win with talisman Mohamed Salah likely to lead their scoring.
- Brentford vs Liverpool Tips
- Head to Head
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Team News
- Brentford have seen under 2.5 goals in all 5 of their matches this season (Premier League).
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored 12 goals in London including 6 in his last 5 visits (Premier League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Brentford and Liverpool have played each other 15 times with Liverpool winning nine, Brentford three and the remaining three ending as a draw.
The last time these sides played was in the 1989 FA Cup when Liverpool won 4-0 in the quarter-final. This is the first time since May 1947 that these sides are playing in a league encounter.
Brentford start this round of fixtures in 9th place with 8 points. They have won two, drawn two and lost one of their five matches.
The Bees are coming off an impressive 2-0 win over Wolverhampton last time around. Ivan Toney led the show with a goal and assist. That was followed by a 7-0 over Oldham in the EFL Cup.
At home, Brentford started their season with a 2-0 win over Arsenal but lost 1-0 to Brighton in the next.
Brentford Team News
Shandon Baptiste is suspended for this encounter, while Josh Dasilva and Bech Sorensen are out injured.
Liverpool won 3-0 in the EFL Cup fixture against Norwich extending their winning run. In the league, they have won four and drew once.
The Reds have won their four matches each with a clean sheet. Three of those matches were with a 3-0 score including their last two.
Away from home, Liverpool have won both their league matches this season. Both were with a 3-0 score.
Liverpool Team News
Thiago Alcantara has been ruled out with a calf strain, while James Milner and Trent Alexander-Arnold are doubtful.
Brentford vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Brentford vs Liverpool live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brentford vs Liverpool live stream.
What time does Brentford vs Liverpool kick off?
This Premier League match is being played at the Brentford Community Stadium at 2:30am AEDT on Sunday, September 26.
Brentford have been impressive starters this season and start the weekend in the top half of the league. Liverpool will be a different proposition, though. Jurgen Klopp’s Reds will be keen for a win as Manchester City and Chelsea are likely to drop points this weekend in the title race.
I am backing Liverpool to be comfortable winners on this trip. Salah’s record in London games makes him a good pick to be Liverpool’s scorer.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win Full-Time Result $1.47 at Sportsbet - 3 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Mohamed Salah Full-Time Result $4.10 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit