Punter Collects Over $46,000 from $20 Caulfield Multi
- One TAB customer has collected $46,464 from a $20 multi
- This four-leg wager was placed on Saturday's meeting from Caulfield
- Prophet's Thumb secured the big payday with victory in the last
Prophet's Thumb secured a big payday for one TAB customer. (Getty)
One TAB punter has collected a massive $46,464 from a $20 multi placed on Saturday's Caulfield meeting.
The races in the four-leg multi at odds of $2323.20 to collect $46,464 were:
- Poland to win the Autumn Stakes [Race 4] - $10
- Best Of Days to win the T.S. Carlyon Cup [Race 6] - $4.80
- Probabeel to win the Geoffrey Bellmaine Stakes [Race 7] - $4.40
- Prophet’s Thumb to win the Rubiton Stakes [Race 9] - $11
“This TAB customer delved into their crystal ball late on Friday night and fortunately for them, they were able to select four winners on the first day of Melbourne’s Festival of Racing for 2021,” TAB’s Trent Langskaill said.
“Poland returned in style, Best Of Days won his first race since the 2018 Cantala Mile, Probabeel bolstered her All-Star Mile prospects and Prophet’s Thumb held off Bold Star and Garner, which undoubtedly led to rapturous celebrations for the TAB punter in question.”