- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
Warriors vs Eels Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Warriors to upset the Eels
- New Zealand Warriors and Parramatta Eels clash in NRL Round 17
- The game takes place at 4.05pm AEST at Central Coast Stadium
- The Warriors have won 4 of their last 5 games
- The Eels have lost 2 of their last 3 games
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be a key man for the Warriors (Getty Images)
New Zealand Warriors can move to within a win of the finals places if they upset Parramatta Eels at Central Coast Stadium on Sunday. Four wins in the last five games have got the Warriors rolling, but can they top side the Eels?
Warriors Form & Team News
The Warriors are four points outside of the eight after back-to-back wins over the Canterbury Bulldogs (20-14) and Newcastle Knights (36-6).
New Zealand have hit season best form with four wins in their last five games, and at 7-9 for the campaign they are firmly in finals picture with those above looking over their shoulders.
On-loan Eels players George Jennings and Daniel Alvaro are prevented from playing, so their places go to Gerard Beale and Jack Murchie. Eliesa Katoa is out with a hand injury, and Isaiah Papali'i is named on the bench.
The Warriors team for Sunday is below:
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Adam Pompey 3. Hayze Perham 4. Peta Hiku 5. Gerard Beale 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chanel Harris-Tavita 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Jack Murchie 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Josh Curran 17. Isaiah Papali’i 18. Paul Turner 20. Tom Ale 21. Adam Keighran
Eels Form & Team News
Parramatta Eels dropped to fourth on the ladder after Sydney Roosters' win on Saturday, but can retake third spot with victory over the Warriors.
The Eels will need to be better than last week when, just a week after holding Melbourne Storm pointless, they failed to register a point of their own in a 38-0 defeat against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
The Eels have struggled for points, scoring just 40 points in their past four games. They have also been kept to 18 points or less in 7 of their last 8 matches.
Dylan Brown is out with an ankle injury, with his place going to Jai Field. Marata Niukore comes back onto the bench after suspension at the expense of Andrew Davey.
The Eels team for Sunday is below:
1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Jai Field 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Ray Stone 15. Marata Niukore 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Haze Dunster 19. Andrew Davey 20. Brad Takairangi 21. Stefano Utoikamanu
Warriors vs Eels Head To Head
The Warriors hold a narrow advantage over the last eight matches against the Eels, winning five of them. Parramatta did win the only game played last season, with a thrilling two-point victory in a 24-22 success.
Warriors vs Eels Odds
The Eels are $1.38 favourites to win, with the Warriors heavy outsiders at $3.10. The line has been set at -7.5 points for Parramatta.
Warriors vs Eels Stats
- New Zealand Warriors have won 4 of their last 5 games.
- New Zealand Warriors' Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has scored 4 tries in his past 3 games.
- Parramatta Eels have lost 2 of their last 3 games.
- Parramatta Eels have scored only 40 points in their past 4 games.
Warriors vs Eels FAQs
Where is the Warriors vs Eels game played?
The Warriors vs Eels game is played at the Central Coast Stadium in Gosford.
When is the Warriors vs Eels game played?
The Warriors vs Eels game is played at 4.05pm on Sunday, September 6.
How can I live stream the Warriors vs Eels game?
Check out our live streaming hub to see how you can live stream the Warriors vs Eels match.
New Zealand Warriors are the value in their current form. With Dylan Brown a huge loss for Parramatta Eels, take the Warriors to cover the line and the value on offer to win the game.
Best Bet: NZ Warriors +7.5 Handicap Line @1.91 at Sportsbet - 2 Units
Value Bet: NZ Warriors Win Match Result @3.10 at PlayUP - 1 Unit