- Saturday 5
- Sunday 6
- Monday 7
- Tuesday 8
- Wednesday 9
- Thursday 10
- Friday 11
- Saturday 12
- Sunday 13
- Monday 14
- Tuesday 15
Storm vs Knights Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Can Melbourne cement their position inside the top-four?
- Melbourne faces off against Newcastle this Sunday with kick of scheduled for 4.05pm AEST
- Melbourne can jump to the top of the ladder with a win, while Newcastle will struggle to finish inside the top-four if they lose
- Who will win the NRL match of the round?
Storm Form & Team News
Knights Form & Team News
Storm vs Knights Head To Head
Storm vs Knights Betting Odds
Storm vs Knights Match Up
Storm vs Knights Key Stats
- The Storm are $1.25 favourites to win the game and continue their march towards another minor premiership
- The Knights haven’t defeated the Storm in over six games dating back four years
- The Storm have won seven of their last eight games, winning their last two games by an accumulated 88-14
Storm vs Knights FAQ
When is the Storm vs Knights match?
The Storm vs Knights match is scheduled to kick off at 4.05pm AEST live from the Sunshine Coast Stadium.
Where is the Storm vs Knights match being played?
The Storm vs Knights match is being played at the Sunshine Coast Stadium, which is located in Queensland.
How can I live stream the Storm vs Knights match?
Visit our live streaming page at bets.com.au for information on how you can watch the Storm vs Knights match live stream.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL 2020
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.