- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
Storm vs Cowboys Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Storm set for big victory over Cowboys
- Melbourne Storm host North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday
- Storm have won 30 of the 40 previous head to heads
- The Cowboys have only won four games this season, compared to the Storm's 14
- The Cowboys have conceded more than double the amount of points as the Storm (204 vs 436)
Melbourne Storm have dominated North Queensland Cowboys (Getty Images)
The Melbourne Storm host the North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday in Round 18 of the NRL season. The Storm are currently in second position on the NRL ladder, while the Cowboys are 14th.
Storm Form & Team News
The Melbourne Storm have been the benchmark of the competition for nearly the last two decades, and continued their form heading into the finals by defeating the Rabbitohs 22-16.
Nicho Hynes replaces star fullback Ryan Papenhuyzen (achilles), while Sulasi Vunivalu returns on the wing from a broken jaw.
Nelson Asofa-Solomona returns in place of Christian Welch (suspension), Ryley Jacks has been included on the bench replacing Chris Lewis.
The Storm team for Sunday can be found below:
1. Nicho Hynes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Brenko Lee 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui 14. Ryley Jacks 15. Darryn Schonig 16. Albert Vete 17. Isaac Lumelume
Cowboys Form & Team News
The Cowboys have endured a tough season in 2020, but earned a hard fought 23-22 victory of the Dragons at home last week.
Nailing a field goal in extra time, star recruit Valentine Holmes had his best game for the Cowboys in a massive positive for the club.
The Cowboys have named an unchanged 17 from their win over the Dragons.
The Cowboys team list for Sunday can be found below:
1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Esan Marsters 5. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Jake Clifford 8. Francis Molo 9. Reuben Cotter 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Mitchell Dunn 13. Josh McGuire14. Daejarn Asi 15. John Asiata 16. Tom Gilbert 17. Corey Jensen
Storm vs Cowboys Head To Head
The Storm have utterly dominated the Cowboys in 40 head-to-head matches, winning 30 of those games. The last time the two sides met was last year, where the Storm ran out 24-16.
Storm vs Cowboys Betting Odds
The Storm are unbackable odds of $1.08 to defeat the Cowboys at $8.00. The line has been set at a huge +20.5 for North Queensland.
Storm vs Cowboys Match Up
Josh Addo-Carr is one of the most electric players in the game, but comes up against the new kid on the block in Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow.
The ‘hammer’ has been extremely exciting each time he takes field, possessing blinding speed and electric footwork.
The two speedsters will be lining up against each other and we will be hoping to see a foot race some time during the match.
Storm vs Cowboys Key Stats
- The Cowboys have only won four games this season, compared to the Storm's 14.
- The Cowboys have conceded more than double the amount of points as the Storm this season, 204 vs 436.
- The Storm are unbeaten on the Sunshine Coast this season.
Storm vs Cowboys FAQs
Where is the Storm vs Cowboys match played?
The Storm vs Cowboys match is played at Sunshine Coast Stadium in Sunshine Coast.
When is the Storm vs Cowboys match played?
The Storm vs Cowboys match is played at 4.05pm on Sunday, September 13.
How can I live stream the Storm vs Cowboys match?
Check out our live streaming hub to see how you can live stream the Storm vs Cowboys match.
The Storm are expected to win this match and win it well. The Storm possess electric outside backs and will be hard to hold out across the park.
Best Bet: Storm by 13+ Winning Margin @1.57 at Sportsbet - 5 Units
Anytime Tryscorer: Josh Addo-Carr Anytime Tryscorer @1.58 at Ladbrokes Australia - 5 Units