The Rabbitohs host the Broncos on Friday night as Souths look to maintain their position inside the top-eight.
The Broncos are a very real chance of finishing at the bottom of the ladder, and while they will be keen to show they have some spirit left as a group, but the Bunnies will be out to cement their finals spot and won't leave anything in the tank.
Can Souths smash Brisbane?
Rabbitohs Form & Team News
The Rabbitohs forced their way into the eight last week with a strong eight point win over the Dragons last Thursday night. The Bunnies conceded the opening three tries but roared home to record the important victory.
The Bunnies go into Friday night unchanged.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs team for Friday can be found below:
1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Jack Johns 19. Corey Allan 20. Troy Dargan 21. Kurt Dillon
Broncos Form & Team News
The Broncos are hapless right now and are in real danger of winning the wooden spoon. Brisbane are able to put together decent passages of footy like they did last week against the Sharks but big lapses ensure they are never truly in the contest.
Brodie Croft replaces Anthony Milford who is out for a month with a hamstring injury. David Fifita makes his long-awaited injury return in the back row, Joe Ofahengaue is the man to make way.
The Brisbane Broncos team list for Friday can be found below:
1. Darius Boyd 2. Richard Kennar 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Xavier Coates 6. Brodie Croft 7. Tom Dearden 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. David Fifita 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Issac Luke 15. Rhys Kennedy 16. Joe Ofahengaue 17. Ben Te'o 18. Cory Paix 19. Ethan Bullemor 20. Matthew Lodge 21. Jesse Arthars
Rabbitohs vs Broncos Head To Head
The Rabbitohs have had the better of the Broncos over the last three games, winning two of those matches.
Before that the Broncos had won seven-straight games.
Rabbitohs vs Broncos Betting Odds
The Rabbitohs head into Friday night as the $1.28 favourites with the Broncos the $3.75 outsiders.
The Broncos get a +10 head start.
Rabbitohs vs Broncos Match Up
The battle of the big names Latrell Mitchell and Darius Boyd will decide his mate.. The Rabbitohs fullback enjoyed a night out against the Dragons, scoring a try and having a major impact on the result. Boyd recently returned to Brisbane's No.1 jersey against the Sharks and made a statement with four try assists.
Rabbitohs vs Broncos Key Stats
- Brisbane has lost each of its last five night matches in Sydney by a margin of 13+ points
- Alex Johnston has scored at least one try in six of South Sydney's last seven matches as a favourite
- Xavier Coates has scored at least one try in four of his last five away appearances