- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels Tips - Eels to punish the Titans again
- Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels predictions for Friday's NRL Round 18 match
- The Eels have won the last 4 matches against the Titans by 16+ points
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Maika Sivo can continue to his tryscoring form (Getty Images)
Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels Tips
The Titans snapped their losing run last time, but the face a tough task stopping the Eels. Parramatta are tipped to make it five straight wide-margin wins in this head-to-head with in-form Maika Sivo backed for more tries.
- Gold Coast Titans have lost 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Gold Coast Titans have conceded conceded 361 points in the last 11 games.
- Gold Coast's David Fifita has scored 9 tries in his past 5 games at Cbus Super Stadium.
- Parramatta Eels have won the last 4 matches against Gold Coast Titans by 16+ points.
- Parramatta Eels have covered the handicap in the last 4 matches against Gold Coast Titans.
- Parramatta Eels have won by 26+ points in 3 of their last 4 games.
- Parramatta Eels’ Maika Sivo has scored 12 tries in his last 10 games.
Head to Head
Gold Coast Titans have proven to be a bit of a bogey side for the Parrmatta Eels in the past, winning seven of the nine games played between the sides between 2012 and 2017.
But Parramatta have put the record straight with four staight wins, all of them by at least 16 points.
Gold Coast Titans Form
Gold Coast Titans ended a four-match losing run two weeks ago when recording a 44-6 victory over the struggling Canberra Raiders.
They return from last week's bye looking to repeat that performance and boost hopes of making the finals.
A run of four losses to Cronulla Sharks, Melbourne Storm, Sydney Roosters and Manly Sea Eagles and seen the Titans plummet down the ladder.
Prior to the win over the Raiders, the Titans had been leaking points galore and will need to better defensively to stay with the Eels on Friday.
Gold Coast Titans Team News
The Titans have named the same side that defeated the Canberra Raiders.
Moeaki Fotuaika, Tino Fa'asumaleaui and AJ Brimson have all been named to back up from Wednesday's State of Origin.
David Fifita is available after serving his suspension when missing State of Origin Game 3.
Gold Coast Titans Team List
1. Alexander Brimson 2. Phillip Sami 3. Brian Kelly 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Corey Thompson 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Erin Clark 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 11. Kevin Proctor 12. David Fifita 13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Sam Lisone 16. Jaimin Jolliffe 17. Beau Fermor 18. Sam McIntyre 19. Sam Stone 20. Herman Ese’ese 21. Jayden Campbell
Parramatta Eels Form
Parramatta Eels suffered a blow to their top two aspirations when losing 13-12 to second placed Penrith Panthers two weeks ago.
In a nail-biter, Mitch Moses saw a penalty goal attempt slip wide of the posts after the siren as the Eels went down by a point.
It brought an end to a three-game winning run in which Parramatta had comfortably beaten Newcastle Knights, Wests Tigers and Canterbury Bulldogs.
The Eels are fourth on the ladder, two wins adrift of Melbourne Storm and the Panthers in first and second respectively.
Parramatta Eels Team News
Hooker Reed Mahoney has been named to play his first game for the Eels in more than a month following a shoulder injury.
Prop Junior Paulo has been left out following Origin Game 3 on Wednesday, but Mitch Moses has been named to back up.
In a reshuffle, Marata Niukore replaced Paulo in the front row and Will Smith comes onto the interchange.
Parramatta Eels Team List
1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Waqa Blake 5. Haze Dunster 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Isaiah Papali’i 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Marata Niukore 15. Shaun Lane 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Viliami Penisini 19. Will Smith 20. Joey Lussick 21. Jakob Arthur
Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels FAQs
What time does Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels kick off?
The match is being played at Cbus Super Stadium at 6.00pm AEDT on Friday, July 16.
Parramatta should have too much firepower for the Titans once again with the Eels tipped to cover the handicap and win by 13+ points. Maika Sivo and David Fifita are both tipped to continue their tryscoring form.
Best Bet: Eels -4 Handicap @100.00 at Ladbrokes Australia - 2 Units
Value Bet: Eels by +13 Winning Margin @180.00 at Topsport - 1 Unit
Anytime Tryscorer Tip: David Fifita Anytime Tryscorer @100.00 at bet365 Australia - 2 Units
First Tryscorer Tip: Maika Sivo First Tryscorer @800.00 at bet365 Australia - 1 Unit