- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
Bulldogs vs Warriors Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Bulldogs value to defeat the Warriors
- Canterbury Bulldogs take on New Zealand Warriors on Sunday
- The game kicks off at 2.00pm AEST at ANZ Stadium
- The Bulldogs have won 7 of the last 10 games against the Warriors
- The Bulldogs can move off the bottom with a win
Canterbury Bulldogs can get a third win of the season (Getty Images)
Canterbury Bulldogs get the chance to move off the foot of the NRL ladder when they host New Zealand Warriors at ANZ Stadium on Sunday. The Warriors' two-game winning run ended last week against leaders Penrith Panthers, and they face a Bulldogs which has lost three straight and won just twice all season.
Bulldogs Form & Team News
An agonising 29-28 loss to Wests Tigers last week was a third straight loss for the Bulldogs, and they remain stuck at the bottom of the standings with a 2-12 record for the season.
Canterbury are improving with each week and a win is around the corner. Can they get it against the Warriors and move off the bottom rung at the expenses of the Brisbane Broncos.
Dylan Napa misses out through suspension, but Kieran Foran has been named despite and injury scare and Will Hopoate returns at fullback. Jeremy Marshall-King, Aiden Tolman and Matt Doorey are all named to start. Nick Meaney moves to the wing in a reshuffle, while Josh Jackson switches to lock.
The Bulldogs team for Sunday is listed below:
1. Will Hopoate 2. Nick Meaney 3. Tim Lafai 4. Kerrod Holland 5. Reimis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Jack Cogger 8. Ofahiki Ogden 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Aiden Tolman 11. Matt Doorey 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson 14. Sione Katoa 15. Luke Thompson 16. Sauaso Sue 17. Jake Averillo 19. Renouf To’omaga 20. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 21. Chris Smith 23. Lachlan Lewis
Warriors Form & Team News
New Zealand Warriors put up a game effort against ladder leaders Penrith Panthers last weekend although a strong second-half performance wasn't good enough to avoid an 18-12 defeat.
The Warriors had won two in a row prior to that loss, getting the better of Wests Tigers and Manly Sea Eagles to sit 5-9 for the season.
Eliesa Katoa misses out for the Warriors through suspension. Isaiah Papali'i comes in, while Hayze Perham;s inclusion means Adam Pompey starts on the wing.
The Warriors team for Sunday is listed below:
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Adam Pompey 3. Hayze Perham 4. Peta Hiku 5. George Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chanel Harris-Tavita 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Isaiah Papali’i 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Jack Murchie 18. Paul Turner 20. Gerard Beale 21. Josh Curran 23. Tom Ale
Bulldogs vs Warriors Head to Head
The Bulldogs have a good record against the Warriors with seven wins in the last 10 meetings between the sides. The most recent clash ended with a 40-6 New Zealand victory in the opening round of last season.
Bulldogs vs Warriors Odds
It's a coin-flip of a game with the Bulldogs marginal favourites at 1.87. The Warriors are 1.95 with the line set at +1.5 points for New Zealand.
Bulldogs vs Warriors Stats
- Canterbury Bulldogs have lost their last 3 matches.
- New Zealand Warriors have won 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Canterbury Bulldogs have won 7 of the last 10 matches against New Zealand Warriors.
Bulldogs vs Warriors FAQs
Where is the Bulldogs vs Warriors game played?
The Bulldogs vs Warriors game is played at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney.
When is the Bulldogs vs Warriors game played?
The Bulldogs vs Warriors is played at 2.00pm on Sunday, August 23.
How can I live stream the Bulldogs vs Warriors game?
Check out our live streaming hub to see all options on how to live stream the Bulldogs vs Warriors match.
Canterbury Bulldogs are tipped to continue a strong record against New Zealand Warriors and get themselves off bottom spot.
Best Bet: Canterbury Win Match Result @1.87 at Sportsbet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Canterbury by 1-12 Winning Margin @3.10 at Neds - 1 Unit