- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints Tips & Live Stream - Jaguars to bounce back from loss
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints tips for Tuesday’s NFL pre-season match
- The match will be played on Tuesday August 24 at 10.00am AEST
- Both teams are coming off a loss in their opening pre-season game
- Match preview, stats and prediction
Can the Jaguars win? (credit: Getty Images )
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints Tips
While it may only be the second week of the NFL pre-season, both teams are bidding to improve on their losses from week 1 of pre-season. The Jaguars are backed to bounce back.
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints Tips
- Head to Head
- New Orleans Saints Form
- Jacksonville Jaguars Form
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints FAQs
- Jacksonville Jaguars have lost their last 16 consecutive games (15 from the end of the regular season)
- Jacksonville Jaguars were ranked second last in the NFL for defensive net yards per game allowing 417.7 points in the 2020 regular season
- Jacksonville Jaguars were ranked second last in the NFL for total sacks last season with 18 in the 2020 regular season
- New Orleans Saints were ranked fourth in the NFL for defensive net yards per game allowing 310.9 points in the 2020 regular season
- New Orleans Saints were ranked sixth in the NFL for rushing yards per game acquiring 141.6 in the 2020 regular season
Head to Head
The last meeting between these two sides occurred in the NFL regular season in week six, with the New Orleans Saints defeating the Jaguars 13-6.
New Orleans Saints Form
The New Orleans Saints last five games of the 2020 NFL season have seen them win three games and lose two.
The Saints were coming off a two-game winning streak when they met the Baltimore Ravens in week one of the pre-season, but that streak came to an end as they lost 17-14.
The Saints tried two quarterbacks in their loss to the Baltimore Ravens, with coach Sean Payton giving the nod to Taysom Hill and James Winston.
While both didn’t exactly hit the ground running, it was Winston who was slightly more impressive than his team mate as he threw 96 yards and completed one touchdown pass.
The Saints made the Ravens work hard for their win, as they were leading at half time. But a strong defensive system helped set up the Ravens offense as in the last quarter as they took it up a gear and snatched a three point win.
Jacksonville Jaguars Form
The Jaguars haven’t seen a win since week one of the 2020 season where they defeated the Indianapolis Colts.
Since then they went on to lose 15 games in a row, and with the 23-13 loss to the Cleveland Browns in week one of the pre-season, it extended their streak to 16 successive defeats in a row.
The Jacksonville Jaguars handed a starting role to the no. 1 NFL draft pick Trevor Lawrence in his first professional outing as a Jaguar.
However, he couldn’t spark his side to a win as they went down to the Cleveland Browns, as their offense showed some promising signs but lacked intensity. Their defence also held firm for the majority of the game but fell off in the fourth quarter.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints FAQs
Where can I watch the Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints?
Check out our live stream calendar to see where you can watch Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints live stream.
While it may just be pre-season the Saints and the Jaguars will want to respond, especially when Lawrence, Winston and Hill didn’t set the world alight.
The Jaguars showed the better signs in week one of the pre-season, so Jacksonville are tipped to fix up their issues and take the win over the Saints.
Best Bet: Jaguars Win Match Result $2.67 at Sportsbet - 3 Units