- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers Tips & Live Stream - Packers to respond with big win
- Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers NFL tips for Monday Night Football
- Both teams lost in week 1 of the NFL season
- Can the Green Bay Packers bounce back?
- Can the Detroit Lions cause an upset?
- Match preview, predictions and stats
Green Bay Packers have won four in a row against the Detroit Lions (Getty Images) (credit: Getty Images )
Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers Tips
The Detroit Lions did not play a single game in the NFL’s primetime slot last season and now they finally get a chance to do it when they travel to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers.
While this Monday Night Football (Tuesday morning AEST), may not have the romantics involved after both teams suffered week 1 defeats, the Lions may treasure this moment more than the Packers.
- The Detroit Lions were the worst team in the NFL last season in terms of total points
- The Detroit Lions were the worst team in the 2020 NFL season in terms of total points per game
- The Detroit Lions were the worst defensive team in the NFL last season in terms of Net Total Yards
- The Detroit Lions were the worst defensive team in the NFL last season in terms of Net Total Yards Per Game
- The Green Bay Packers have won the last 4 matches against Detroit Lions
- The Green Bay Packers were the best team in the 2020 NFL season for total points
- The Green Bay Packers were the best team in the 2020 NFL season for total points per game
Head to Head
In the previous 10 games these two teams have played against each other, the Green Bay Packers have won six games. That includes winning the last four games in a row.
The four wins for the Lions though were in consecutive fashion starting from November 2017 to December 2018.
Detroit Lions Form
The Lions showed grit and determination in their 41-33 loss to the San Francisco 49ers last week, but fell off in the last quarter.
One of the positive signs for the Lions, is that at one point they were down by 28 points and clawed their way back into the contest. But it looks like it’s going to be another long year for the Lions.
Jared Goff was outstanding in the eight point loss, throwing 338 yards, completing 38 from 57 attempts and throwing three touchdown passes.
Detroit Lions Team News
While losing by eight points after fighting your way back into the contest is a hard pill to swallow, what is worse is that the Lions will be without cornerback Jeff Okudah.
Okudah, who was the third pick in the 2020 NFL draft, will miss the rest of the season after he suffered an achilles injury.
Green Bay Packers Form
It was a performance to forget from the Packers in Week 1 as they suffered a humiliating 38-3 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Not even the 2020 NFL MVP Aaron Rogers could spark the team into form.
Rogers also had a day to forget, throwing just 133 yards and having two interceptions to his name.
Green Bay Packers Team News
Vernon Scott, Darnell Savage and Joshua Deguara are all labelled questionable ahead of Monday Night Football, but there is still plenty of time for those players to prove their fitness.
Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers FAQs
Where can I watch Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers live stream?
Check out our live stream calendar to see the Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers live stream
What time does the game start?
The game starts on Tuesday morning 21 September at 10.15am AEST on Tuesday, September 21.
The Packers will have fire in their bellies after a one sided defeat to the Saints, so expect them to come out firing. The Lions will put in a good effort last week, but the Packers will be too strong.
Best Bet: Green Bay Packers -11 Handicap $1.90 at Palmerbet - 3 Units