- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Wyong Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for September 30
- Get our tips and best bets for the Wyong Races in New South Wales
- They host an eight race program on September 30
- The track is currently in the Soft 6 range and there's a chance of more rain on race day
- Our preview for Thursday can be found below
- Wyong Tips September 30
- CANADIAN CLUB F&M MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 2)
- IN MEMORY OF S/C DAVID JOHN MANSFIELD CLASS 1 & MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 5)
- WYONG'S NEXT RACE MEETING SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6 BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 8)
- Wyong Races FAQs
Wyong Tips September 30
CANADIAN CLUB F&M MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 2)
IN MEMORY OF S/C DAVID JOHN MANSFIELD CLASS 1 & MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 5)
WYONG'S NEXT RACE MEETING SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6 BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 8)
Wyong Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream from Wyong Races?
Yes you can live stream stream all of the action from Wyong Races.
You can find more information on this via our live streaming section.
How many meetings are held at Wyong racecourse?
The Wyong Race Club hosts around 20 meetings a year.
The feature race is the Listed Wyong Gold Cup held in September each year along with the Listed Mona Lisa Stakes.
Wyong also stages a Magic Millions program in December every year which is one of the key lead-up events for the Gold Coast Magic Millions Raceday in January.
How do I bet at Wyong?
To place a bet on the Wyong races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior to a provincial or country meeting at Wyong and a little longer for their few bigger/feature programs.