- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
Wagga Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for August 26
- Get our tips and best bets for the Wagga Races in New South Wales
- They host an eight race card on August 26
- The track is currently in the Soft 7 range and the rail is in the true position
- Our Thursday preview can be found below
- Wagga Tips August 26
- DIAGEO AUSTRALIA SHOWCASE 3YO MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 5)
- KOSCIUSZKO TICKETS ON SALE SHOWCASE 4YO & UP MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 6)
- 000 PLUMBING SERVICES SHOWCASE IAN REID SPRINT OPEN HCP Tips (Race 7)
- Wagga Races FAQs
Wagga Tips August 26
DIAGEO AUSTRALIA SHOWCASE 3YO MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 5)
KOSCIUSZKO TICKETS ON SALE SHOWCASE 4YO & UP MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 6)
000 PLUMBING SERVICES SHOWCASE IAN REID SPRINT OPEN HCP Tips (Race 7)
Wagga Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Wagga Races?
Yes, you can livestream all of the action from the Wagga Races.
You can find more information in our live streaming section.
When do the Wagga races take place?
Wagga hosts 24 meetings per year.
These are mainly country meetings and their Wagga Gold Cup carnival is run in April/May
Where can I bet on the Wagga Races?
To place a bet on the Wagga races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Wagga.