- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
Scone Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for September 7
- Get our tips and best bets for the Scone Races in New South Wales
- They host a seven race meeting on September 7
- The track is currently a Soft 6, but fine conditions are predicted
- Two each-way selections have been included in our Tuesday preview
- Scone Tips September 7
- BUY A TURRANGA YEARLING COUNTRY MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 3)
- ANDREW "POSSUM" GILFEATHER CLASS 3 HANDICAP Tips (Race 5)
- $5 KOSCIUSZKO TICKETS ON SALE NOW CLASS 2 HANDICAP (Race 6)
- Scone Races FAQs
Scone Tips September 7
BUY A TURRANGA YEARLING COUNTRY MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 3)
ANDREW "POSSUM" GILFEATHER CLASS 3 HANDICAP Tips (Race 5)
$5 KOSCIUSZKO TICKETS ON SALE NOW CLASS 2 HANDICAP (Race 6)
Scone Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Scone Races?
Yes you can livestream all of the action from the Scone Races.
You can find more information in our live streaming section.
When do the Scone races take place?
Scone hosts 17 meetings per year.
These are mainly country meetings aside from Scone Carnival which included stakes-racing.
Where can I bet on the Scone Races?
To place a bet on the Scone races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Scone.