- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Northam Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for October 20
- Get our tips and best bets for the Northam Races
- They host the WA Metro card on October 20
- The track is currently a Soft 5 and there's a chance of more rain
- Wednesday's preview is included below
- Northam Tips October 20
- Mrs Mac's Maiden Tips (Race 3)
- Airah WA Handicap Tips (Race 6)
- Byron Bay Premium Lager Handicap Tips (Race 7)
- Northam Races FAQs
Northam Tips October 20
Mrs Mac's Maiden Tips (Race 3)
Airah WA Handicap Tips (Race 6)
Byron Bay Premium Lager Handicap Tips (Race 7)
Northam Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Northam Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Northam Races.
You can find more information in the live streaming section.
When do the Northam races take place?
The Northam Racecourse is located in the Avon region of Western Australia, around 97km east-northeast of the state capital in Perth.
They host around 25 meetings a year with these programs being run from May until around late November.
Where can I bet on the Northam Races?
To place a bet on the Northam races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Northam.