- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Northam Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for October 6
- Get our tips and best bets for the Northam Races in Western Australia
- They host an eight race program on October 6
- The track is rated a Good 4 and the rail is out 6 metres
- Wednesday's preview concludes with a $23 selection
- Northam Tips October 6
- PEGASUS FEEDS HANDICAP Tips (Race 1)
- PEGASUS EQUIBALANCE MAIDEN Tips (Race 4)
- PEGASUS STUDMASTER HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
- Northam Races FAQs
Northam Tips October 6
PEGASUS FEEDS HANDICAP Tips (Race 1)
PEGASUS EQUIBALANCE MAIDEN Tips (Race 4)
PEGASUS STUDMASTER HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
Northam Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Northam Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Northam Races.
You can find more information in the live streaming section.
When do the Northam races take place?
The Northam Racecourse is located in the Avon region of Western Australia, around 97km east-northeast of the state capital in Perth.
They host around 25 meetings a year with these programs being run from May until around late November.
Where can I bet on the Northam Races?
To place a bet on the Northam races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Northam.