- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Northam Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for September 16
- Get our tips and best bets for the Northam Races in Western Australia
- They host a seven race program on September 16
- The track is rated a Good 4 and the rail is in the true position
- Thursday's preview can be found below
- Northam Tips September 16
- PETER TUINDER MEMORIAL MAIDEN Tips (Race 4)
- NORTHAM CUP TICKETS AT TRYBOOKING.COM HANDICAP Tips (Race 6)
- Northam Races FAQs
Northam Tips September 16
PETER TUINDER MEMORIAL MAIDEN Tips (Race 4)
NORTHAM CUP TICKETS AT TRYBOOKING.COM HANDICAP Tips (Race 6)
Northam Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Northam Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Northam Races.
You can find more information in the live streaming section.
When do the Northam races take place?
The Northam Racecourse is located in the Avon region of Western Australia, around 97km east-northeast of the state capital in Perth.
They host around 25 meetings a year with these programs being run from May until around late November.
Where can I bet on the Northam Races?
To place a bet on the Northam races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Northam.