- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Murray Bridge Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for August 25
- Get our tips and best bets for the Murray Bridge Races
- They host the South Australian program on August 25
- The track is currently in the Soft 5 range and there's a chance of showers on race day
- Our Wednesday preview can be found below
- Murray Bridge Tips August 25
- Festival Hire Three-Year-Old Maiden Plate Tips (Heat 2 Rebel Raider Series)
- Riverscape Food & Wine Christmas Cup - 5th December Benchmark 62 Handicap Tips (Heat 7 NJT Series)
- Carlton Draught Murray Bridge Gold Cup - 15th October!! Class Two Handicap Tips (Race 6)
- Murray Bridge Races FAQs
Murray Bridge Tips August 25
Festival Hire Three-Year-Old Maiden Plate Tips (Heat 2 Rebel Raider Series)
Murray Bridge Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of Murray Bridge Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Murray Bridge Races.
You can find more information in our live streaming section.
When do Murray Bridge races take place?
Outside of Morphettville, Murray Bridge can lay claim to being the next to racecourse for South Australian Racing where they now hold Saturday cards as well as midweek racing.
Where can I bet on the Murray Bridge Races?
To place a bet on the Murray Bridge races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day prior to a Wednesday meeting at Murray Bridge and around two to three days before a Saturday or feature program.