- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Launceston Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for October 13
- Get our tips and best bets for the Launceston Races in Tasmania
- They host their second night meeting for the season on October 13
- The track currently in the Soft 5 range, but no more rain is predicted
- Our Wednesday night preview can be found below
- Launceston Tips October 13
- Bishops Class 1 Hcp Tips (Race 3)
- Happy 50th Birthday Exciting MAB MDN/CL1 Tips (Race 5)
- Examiner 0-62 HCP Tips (Race 8)
- Launceston Races FAQs
Launceston Tips October 13
Bishops Class 1 Hcp Tips (Race 3)
Happy 50th Birthday Exciting MAB MDN/CL1 Tips (Race 5)
Examiner 0-62 HCP Tips (Race 8)
Launceston Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of the Launceston Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Launceston Races.
You can find more information in the live streaming section.
When do the Launceston races take place?
Launceston hosts around 25 meetings a year.
The feature is the $250,000 Group Three Launceston Cup which is generally run in late February.
Where can I bet on the Launceston Races?
To place a bet on the Launceston races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior to a meeting at Launceston.