- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Kembla Grange Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for September 16
- Get our tips and best bets for the Kembla Grange Races
- They host the New South Wales Provincial meeting on September 16
- The track is currently in the Soft 7 range
- Thursday's preview is included below
- Kembla Grange Tips September 16
- JIM AND ANN CAMERON BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 4)
- NEVILLE SELLWOOD METRO & PROV MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 5)
- BILLY COOK CLASS 1 HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
- Kembla Grange Races FAQs
Kembla Grange Tips September 16
JIM AND ANN CAMERON BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 4)
NEVILLE SELLWOOD METRO & PROV MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 5)
BILLY COOK CLASS 1 HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
Kembla Grange Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream the Kembla Grange Races?
Yes you can. BetEasy stream all of the action from Kembla Grange Races. You can find more information in the live streaming section.
When do Kembla Grange races take place?
Kembla Grange hosts around 20 meetings per year.
These are mainly provincial meetings with a few feature programs included as well.
Where can I bet on the Kembla Grange Races?
To place a bet on the Kembla Grange races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior before a meeting at Kembla Grange.