- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Hawkesbury Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for August 31
- Get our tips and best bets for the Hawkesbury Races
- They host the NSW Provincial meeting on August 31
- The track is rated a Soft 5, but an upgrade appears likely
- Our preview for Tuesday can be found below
- Hawkesbury Tips August 31
- SKY RACING MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 3)
- DE BORTOLI WINES CG&E MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 4)
- ELITE SAND & SOIL BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
- Hawkesbury Races FAQs
Hawkesbury Tips August 31
SKY RACING MAIDEN HANDICAP Tips (Race 3)
DE BORTOLI WINES CG&E MAIDEN PLATE Tips (Race 4)
ELITE SAND & SOIL BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
Hawkesbury Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream from Hawkesbury Races?
Yes, you can stream all of the action from Hawkesbury Races.
You can find more information in the live streaming section.
How many meetings are held at the Hawkesbury racecourse?
Hawkesbury hosts around 25 meetings per year.
These are mainly provincial meetings with a few feature programs as well.
How do I bet at Hawkesbury?
To place a bet on the Hawkesbury races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day or two prior to a provincial meeting at Hawkesbury.