Flemington hosts a nine race program on May 21 and our free betting tips and best bets are available.
- Flemington Tips for May 21
- Race 1 - 11:50AM FanFave Handicap Tips
- Race 2 - 12:25PM Donate @ NJT.ORG.AU Handicap Tips
- Race 3 - 1.00pm TROA supports NJT Tips
- Race 4 - 1.35pm Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Trophy Tips
- Race 5 - 2:10PM Ecycle Solutions Trophy Tips
- Race 6 - 2:45PM PFD Food Services Plate Tips
- Race 7 - 3:25PM Hilton Nicholas Straight Six Tips
- Race 8 - 4:05PM TCL TV Handicap Tips
- Race 9 - 4:40PM Off The Track Community Trophy Tips
- Flemington FAQs
Our Flemington best bets are provided by expert form analysts and tipsters, and a preview of Saturday's racing is below.
Flemington Tips for May 21
Race 1 - 11:50AM FanFave Handicap Tips
11. KAITUKU bolted in at Geelong last start when given a mid-race breather, with the penny now looking as if it has dropped. These staying races are often run by the up-and-comer's and that is the category that this gelding fits.
4. Accountability is looking for this 2500m journey now, so ignore the three duck eggs to his name over shorter journeys.
6. Brawl won the Casterton Cup last week and is on the quick back-up, but has to be some sort of chance if he holds that form.
1. Taramansour is a natural stayer, although is likely to find one or two a touch better.
Race 2 - 12:25PM Donate @ NJT.ORG.AU Handicap Tips
1. BROSNAN comes out the best races, running a fourth placing the VRC Sires Produce two starts back before failing to match some superstar two-year-olds in the Group One Sires Produce last time. This is the right grade for him to break his maiden.
9. Zousmic draws wide which is favourable down the straight for a first starter, but of course does lack the race experience on the favourite.
3. Amabutho ran well at Bendigo last time on a wet surface but does come up a peg against a horse with stakes form.
2. Lethal Thoughts is one from one and can't be doing any more than that.
Race 3 - 1.00pm TROA supports NJT Tips
1. BLUSHING TYCOON is only one from 14, but comes into this race at his peak, coming out of some stronger races than this. The Flemington form is very good and he does not have to beat much to win this race. Sticking to 2000m, he will be better for the experience over trip for this run.
2. Flash Feeling was dominant last week when winning, but now needs to tick the 2000m box. No shock to see him do it.
6. Audrey Girl is over the odds getting to Flemington which she is going to appreciate. The form around Chandon Burj stands out.
4. Secret Glamour will improve back to drier ground and back to 2000m the Melbourne way of going.
Race 4 - 1.35pm Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Trophy Tips
4. DEFINING ran well behind a superstar in Illation last start which stands out in a race of this quality. No doubt there are some promising types in this event, but she is the proven horse and the two wins prior to last start were phenomenal. Very good filly with a booming turn-of-foot.
14. Liberated Girl beat a good one in Hardly Sweet last prep and was spelled quickly. She's the untapped runner of this line up.
13. Israelite Bay was short last start and although the margin was not big, the win had merit and it would be no shock to see him measure up.
3. Kir Royale started short in Queensland last start, but happy to forgive one run and put him in the exotics.
Race 5 - 2:10PM Ecycle Solutions Trophy Tips
5. STAR PATROL bolted in down the straight last start, looking a potential Group One horse given that he had no idea what he was doing. The end margin was seven-lengths and the world now looks his oyster. To get his rating up, this is just another step towards stakes grade.
13. Outback Action was a six-length winner last start at Mornington and although faces a very smart one, she is not too bad herself.
9. Sniper Legend is overs given he profiles exactly the same to last prep when a third-up winner. More the place than the win but that is still value.
1. Scissor Step gets away from Caulfield, but he has the turn of foot to be able to make his precense felt.
Race 6 - 2:45PM PFD Food Services Plate Tips
7. KINANE is one at a price that can run a big race third-up, although not at his once brilliant best, it is positive to see him finding a little bit of form. He drops 3kg off of his last run which was a closing fourth to Sir Davy at Sandown, certainly strong enough form to warrant respect here.
18. Coolth is the one expected to peak, but he has burnt punters too many time to be backing him in such a competitive affair. No shock to see him win, but leave me out at the price.
3. Five Kingdom is one of the most honest horses running around, a bold front-runner who finds just a couple better every start. Will be in it for a long way.
10. Basarwa is racing very well this time in work, but has been advantaged by some tracks with give in them.
Race 7 - 3:25PM Hilton Nicholas Straight Six Tips
A wide open affair, so siding with 14. CURRAN who nearly had the measure of Extreme Warrior last time. It'sourtime he faces again, but he looks the value over that horse. We know his best is brilliant, competing around the likes of Ayrton, so happy to trust that he is somewhere near that.
9. Front Page was a dynamic winner last start at Wagga and has form at Flemington. He has a touch of brilliance which is why he is favourite.
6. Romancer won this last year at eleventy-billion to one, and can give a few of these trouble again. A bit of an iron-horse.
17. Florescent Star loves the straight track and although rises in class, she does her best racing here.
Curran - $9.50Flemington Race SevenBET HERE
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply. Think ! About your choices. Call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit the website. All bets accepted on behalf of PlayUp Interactive Pty Ltd Licensed in Northern Territory, Australia by NT Racing Commission. www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
Race 8 - 4:05PM TCL TV Handicap Tips
13. TUVALU is an exciting galloper from the Lindsey Smith stable who openly has said that this is his best horse. The form around I'm Thunderstruck last prep launches off the page and his tenacity to win at the 'Bool was rather impressive. Will only be improved and is on an upwards spiral.
15. Vitruvius is a smart galloper from the Preusker stable, but is going to get a long way off of them. The turn of foot is there, it is a matter of how far back he is in the run.
9. Proconsent will be greatly improved from his second placing to Tuvalu last start, but the trainer believes that the stablemate is a better animal.
8. Skyman looked like a winner at Caulfield last start, but was too far off them. Sits closer this time, but races a much harder field.
Race 9 - 4:40PM Off The Track Community Trophy Tips
18. MASK UP is an emergency, but has to be a huge chance if he starts given that he is unbeaten and has the early space to camp on the back of the leading group. Drawing wide means he gets to the right part of the track and simply has the dream run. He has a great will to win.
11. Grand Pope may need the run fresh, but he has a booming turn of foot and draws wide which will suit. His Flemington win last prep was strong.
4. Zac De Boss is a model of consistency with his on-pace race style. Barrier one is not ideal.
6. Hypersonic is always in the market so there must be some good ability there. Needs to lift, but his recent SPs say he can.