- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Flemington Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for June 19
- Flemington hosts nine races on Saturday
- The track is currently rated a Soft 7
- Justin Darcy provides his race-by-race preview for June 19
Dice Roll will look to make it 3/3 in Australia at Flemington this Saturday. (Getty)
Flemington hosts a nine race program on June 19 and our free betting tips and best bets are available.
Our Flemington best bets are provided by expert form analysts and tipsters, and a preview of Saturday's racing is below.
Flemington Tips for June 19
Race 1 - 11.45am Rod Johnson Handicap Tips
7. SOMEWATT FABULOUS crosses the SA border after an easy win at Morphettvilr Parks last start, pulling away over the final 100m. She looks the perfect seven furlong type and although this looks a much harder race, they do not cross the border for no reason, especially with these young horses.
9. Forbidden City was well-backed at Geelong when running second to a smart one in Tonneofgrit. The 1420m will suit and she gets Jamie Kah aboard.
8. Secret Glamour was too good on debut at Cranbourne over 1200m after a perfect steer from John Allen. This is up a level but she clearly has a will to win.
4. Claideamh Mor found a bit of trouble at Sale but still ran really well. He is going to eventually get over more ground than this, so this looks a good stepping stone for a galloper on an upwards trajectory.
Race 2 - 12.20pm Adam Lindsay Gordon Handicap Tips
2. SOUTH PACIFIC has been freshened since a very unlucky fourth in the Warrnambool Cup where Heart Of Puissance nearly knocked him off his feet., a huge effort considering the interference. Jamie Kah hops aboard and he gets in with 54.5kg, looking one of the better weighted horses in the event.
6. Master Chum found himself in the trifecta over 2000m here last start at a big price, and we know he only improves out in trip. I think he lacks a touch of class on our top selection, but nonetheless he is going well this time around.
12. St Arnicca is very poorly weighted but is on the up, winning two of his last three, including a dominant win at the Swan Hill Carnival last start. You had to be smart to make up ground there which he did comfortably.
10. Vividredsky was second to Grand Promenade here last start and although panels behind him, still performed well.
Race 3 - 12.55pm Murray Cox Handicap Tips
1. EXPRESS PASS looked home and hosed in the final event at Sandown last week before being outgunned by Zipping Boy on a leader's track. He has produced some big performances at Flemington and on the week back-up with a wide draw, looks the one best placed to be winning here.
9. Modear has a sharp turn-of-foot that was utilised last start when winning over 1100m here down in the weights. He goes up a little in the weights now and back to the 1000m is my knock.
10. Zorro's Dream was beaten by Modear two back before running second to Kalkarni Royale last start who is a smart filly. The inside gate is the query.
4. Hidden Legend has the advantage of a wide gate, but was a little flat first-up at Caulfield. This gelding has shown second-up form before so I am expecting improvement.
Race 4 - 1.30pm Bruce Gadsden Handicap Tips
12. LINDHOUT was scratched from Sandown on Wednesday to run here down the straight. The key for her is that she haw drawn wide and can build her revs instead of crabbing around bends as we have seen her do. Although she has gone under in the red twice this prep and again had a flashing light last start, she has the scope to improve.
9. Poysed To Rein kicked off this prep with a huge win at Morphettville on the Parks circuit, coming from near last to go on an win by nearly three lengths. She was a class above them there and deserves a crack at this grade in Victoria.
4. Witchfulthinking is the favourite and runs her best races when rolling out in front which could well leave her a sitting duck for the top two selections who have big finishes on them.
7. Don'ttelltheboss struggles to win, but can never be left out of the exotics in this type of race.
Race 5 - 2.05pm The David Bourke Tips
9. KURABUI is thalf-sister to Surprise Baby and has good ability to go along with that as she is unbeaten in four career starts. She won with ease at her first two starts this prep and now deserves a crack a this metro level. Although I do not like the price on offer, this mare does look to pick herself.
6. Think 'N' Fly is a professional miler and is a gun second-up, winning two of his three second-up attempts, running third in the other. Flemington is his type of track and he showed enough first-up when fifth to Biometric and Swan Hill Cup winner Adelaide Ace.
8. Degraves is an Irish import who finished just two lengths from Cox Plate runner-up Armory last prep. Clearly the x-factor in the race and if the money comes, this could be the one.
4. Mr Exclusive is best when produced fresh and comes into this race under that scenario after failing when trapped wide at Caulfield last start.
Race 6 - 2.45pm Sir Henry Bolte Handicap Tips
12. UNIQUE ARTIST arrives off a synthetic track victory last start which can stack up in town, as we have seen multiple winners in town across the last two months that have won on synthetic tracks at their prior attempt. She was dominant over the mile and looks to be every bit of a 2000m galloper. This filly had the blinkers applied second-up.
5. Sweet Karolina has been fantastic this prep, where she was again good up to the 2000m for the first time last start. With that 10 furlong run under her belt, she can improve.
1. Namakwa was impressive when winning here last start by two lengths, but now goes up 4kg in the weights.
2. Reuber has strung together four successive top three finishes, being in the Quinella via the last three. He can be thereabouts again.
Race 7 - 3.25pm A.R. Creswick Stakes Tips
4. PIONEER RIVER was a blackbooker of mine last start after a great finish over 1100m. He is much better second-up and out to the 1200m here looks ideal. The 2kg weight swing on the favourite is another tick with the only little worry being an inside gate, so monitor the track over the day.
1. Curran was the winner of the aforementioned race last start and continues hold form. He is always underestimated by the market, but my query this time is how string he runs out 1200m.
3. Snickerdoodledandy comes back to 1200m from the 1410m that she won at last start. She has a nice turn-of-foot and will want this genuinely run.
11. Aidensfield has the blinkers off for the first time and is a proven fresh performer.
Race 8 - 4.00pm Brian Beattie Handicap Tips
13. DICE ROLL has shown a lot of talent in his two Australian start, winning on both occasions. He looks a horse who is going to continue improving as he gets more racing under his belt, so this looks a stepping stone to much bigger and better races during the Spring Carnival.
11. Rubisaki was great in the Sangster three starts back, awful following that, but found something closer to her best on June 5.
3. Romancer was too good at triple figures in the Straight Six and is the one who will really enjoy the step up in distance.
8. Odeon has been consistent as always in two runs this time in, but a very wide draw does not favour him at all.
Race 9 - 4.32pm Jack Styring OAM Sprint Tips
1. RED CAN MAN is a Group One performer in the west, finishing fourth in last year's Railway Stakes and sixth in the Winterbottom. He has subsequently won a Traralgon trial very impressively and gets Jamie Kah on board who also made the trip to the trials to ride him. That is a strong indication of how well this horse is going.
10. Muntaseera should have won last start at Caulfield when backed off the map, but gets her chance here down the straight where she has run well before. She's very deep into her prep though.
5. Sartorial Splendor beat Muntaseera last start after controlling the race from the front. With more pressure in this event, he will not have this run his own way.
3. Banquo's best form is better than most of these, but he has not been getting much consitency in his racing. Maybe looking for further next start.
What time is the first race at Flemington?
The first race at Flemington jumps at 11.45am with the last race to be run at 4.32pm.
Who is the best bet at Flemington?
We are siding with Express Pass as the best bet at Flemington.
How can I live stream the Flemington races?
Visit our live streaming hub to see how you can live stream the Flemington races.
Express Pass and South Pacific will run as our best bets.
Unique Artist will run as our value bet.
Best Bet: Express Pass To Win @210.00 at Betstar Australia - 10 Units
Next Best Bet: South Pacific To Win @260.00 at Topsport - 8 Units
Value Bet: Unique Artist Each-Way @1300.0 at Neds - 2 Units