Our Eagle Farm best bets are provided by expert form analysts and tipsters, and a preview of Saturday's racing is below.
Eagle Farm Tips June 25
Race 1 - 11:43AM The Conservatory At Tattersall's Class 3 Handicap Tips (1600m)
4. SEDUCTION QUEEN should be a big improver and looks suited at the mile. Was eased out of the race on June 3 when severely interfered with by a horse who fell in front of her. She showed enough first-up prior to that non-event and won over 1800m last prep.
6. Whitewater was rearward in the Group 2 Queensland Guineas, although was only six lengths from the winner and performed okay last time over this journey. This is his preferred trip.
1. Acrophobic is racing well in northern NSW and comes with different formlines. He ran third in the Quirindi Cu, so is not without a chance.
8. Giveitallali gave a strong kick to win over 1650m last start and is a chance for the minors.
Race 2 - 12:18PM IMPRESSU Print Group Benchmark 78 Handicap Tips (1200m)
7. JOY TOO ALL has won five of seven starts and is proving to be very versatile as she has won between 1100m - 1600m. Given Uncommon James is first-up after 12 months, I'm prepared to risk him and expecting Joy Too All to continue on her winning way.
9. Tara Jasmine has mixed her form lately, although will find this easier than what she has been contesting. Back on top of the ground, she could improve greatly.
10. Uncommon James had a trial win over Shamaton, so has come back in good order. Has to convert his good two-year-old form now.
11. Jetski will be fitter second up and rarely runs a bad race. All of his wins have been over 1200m.
Race 3 - 12:53PM KIIS 97.3 Tattersall's Gold Crown Tips (2150m)
1. OUR INTRIGUE is on the seven day back-up after going down by a neck to Smart Meteor in the Ipswich Cup. That was a much stronger than this listed fillies and mares event and she is a clear top rater here. Short enough, but should be winning.
5. Elusive Jewel has been close enough in Sydney at her past few without winning. The rise in distance should suit and she poses as the main threat.
3. Rebel Rama is always around the money and shouldn't be too far away again.
7. Taaffeite has has apprentices on recently and now gets gun senior rider Jim Byrne.
Race 4 - 1:28PM TATTERSALL'S Cup Tips (2400m)
2. ESTI FENY is working towards a win and the 2400m should bring out the best in him. Has won over this journey twice and although that was a while back, he's still lightly raced. Up in trip and back to a Group 3 gives him every chance to record his first Australian win.
5. Bonny Ezra was runner-up to Irish Sequel over 2400m in the Winter Cup, with that winner saluting again in the Brisbane Cup. Is racing very consistently.
3. London Banker looked disappointing last start, however he was back in trip. 2400m suits now.
7. Alakahan was nosed out by Bonnie Ezra for second, so has to be respected.
Race 5 - 2:03PM 2022 Battle Of The Bush Final Tips (1200m)
7. KEDLESTON gets the nod in a very tough race to access, Two starts back, he chased down topweight Star Of O'Reilly to win and followed that up with another victory on June 11. Has to overcome a horror draw, but is a decent price for the risk.
1. Star Of O'Reilly is a model of consistency and although he has to lump 62.5kg, it's a lot less than he's been carrying. Terrific strike rate and is the one to beat.
5. Ammoudi Bay wasn't far behind Sir Warwick at Rockhampton, who has performed well in the city. Has a leading country hoop Justin Stanley aboard.
2. V J Day has racked up a picket fence of five wins and maps fairly.
Race 6 - 2:38PM Edward Street Brisbane Three-Year-Old fillies Tips (1200m)
5. PUTONTHEREDLIGHT will get a suitably strong tempo. Three runs back, she gave Rhapsody Rose a big start and finished a half length from her, while It was a similar story last start where she gave her nemesis another head start and was motoring late.
1. Rhapsody Rose will make her own luck up on the pace and is going to look the winner at some stage in the straight. Could be ready to peak here third-up.
8. Burning Bell is working through the grades and arrives off a winning hat-trick, although this is much harder.
7. Fetch won first-up and should get a nice run behind the speed.
Putontheredlight - $7.50Eagle Farm Race Sixbet now
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply. Think ! About your choices. Call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit the website. All bets accepted on behalf of PlayUp Interactive Pty Ltd Licensed in Northern Territory, Australia by NT Racing Commission. www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
Race 7 - 3:13PM TATTERSALL'S Life Members Stakes Tips (1400m)
8. STROLL takes on 1400m for the first time and the way she hit the line to win second-up suggests she should run it out. Maps for a lovely run off the speed again from gate two and keep an eye on her going forward, as she'll make a better three-year-old.
2. Johnny Rocker was 20/1 in the Oxlade, yet remained unbeaten on June 11. Slight rise in distance here and they will be coming hard from the back late
11. Honey Pot keeps flying home from the back and can place again. Will need every thing to go her way.
7. Chayse 'N' Artie put in a solid effort behind Political Debate and a win wouldn't shock.
Race 8 - 3:53PM SKY Racing Tattersall's Tiara Tips (1400m)
7. NUDGE ran an absolute bottler in this last year, finishing second to the very talented Tofane. While she hasn't set the world on fire since, Nudge finished second behind Kiku on June 4. Will take her back from the wide gate and in a competitive Tatts Tiara, she appeals at a good price.
3. Annavisto has such an impeccable first up record, that the recent freshen-up might be a great tactical move by the Price & Kent Jnr stable. Her lead-up trial was only fair, though.
16. Startantes is teasing, but there is no better form for this than the Stradbroke, where she was just under four lengths behind Alligator Blood.
5. Kiku had the race run to suit last time, albeit that win will give her confidence.
Race 9 - 4:37PM EUREKA STUD W.J. Healy Stakes Tips (1200m)
3. BLONDEAU has been the victim of wide barriers at his past couple of runs. He was tremendous behind Soxagon in the BRC Sprint before having to make a wide run from the rear behind Ranges. From gate four, Jimmy Orman can sit much closer in the run.
8. King Of Sparta put in a terrific performance to win the Magic Millions 3yo Guineas in January. He's first-up here and finished third on return last campaign.
5. Shooting For Gold is another who has had to go back in his races of late, but is very capable when right.
1. Baller has to carry 60kg after winning the Moreton Cup. Is the class runner of the race.