- Friday 18
- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
Eagle Farm Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for June 12
- Eagle Farm hosts nine races on Stradbroke Day
- The track is rated a Good 4
- Justin Darcy provides his race-by-race tips for Saturday
Brooklyn Hustle will run at Eagle Farm this Saturday. (Getty)
Eagle Farm hosts a nine race program on June 12 and our free betting tips and best bets are available.
Our Eagle Farm best bets are provided by expert form analysts and tipsters, and a preview of Saturday's racing is below.
Eagle Farm Tips for June 12
Race 1 - 11:29AM NOVA 106.9 OXLADE STAKES Tips
5. IN THE CONGO goes on top as he parks himself on the speed and will be like most Waterhouse & Bott horses, tough. He won a maiden well first-up beating a subsequent maiden winner so that form has been franked which should mean that this horse has every chance of making it two from two.
I think the most talented horse in the race is 8. Matoai who smashed them at Ipswich first-up before being a late scratching with some barrier manners issues at the subsequent start. If he loads, he can win.
2. Park Avenue won impressively last start making it two wins from two starts. The top two in the market look strong opposition but you cannot fault his two wins.
1. Conexy has had plenty of chances with the one win from five starts, but was only a length from Park Avenue last start so is another with claims.
Race 2 - 12:04PM RADIOTAB THE WAYNE WILSON Tips
Very keen to see 5. DELPHI hit the track with a career record of four wins from five starts after racing in Ireland. He beat Master Of Reality at his last start albeit over much further, but did kick off last prep with a win over the mile, which shows he does have some sprint in his legs. He has trialled up well behind a smart Kiwi filly and will be given every chance with Byrne in the saddle.
2. Mister Sea Wolf looks the one with natural early toe that we know will take a forward position. He has been good without winning.
3. Kings Will Dream was never in it in the Doomben 10,000 last start but now second-up and up to the mile, he will be much better. He is a very good WFA galloper on his day.
6. So You Win is the one who comes into the race at absolute peak fitness and although back in trip, he runs well at Eagle Farm.
Race 3 - 12:39PM JAMES SQUIRE GUNSYND CLASSIC Tips
2. AYRTON will be hard to beat coming out of a Fred Best Classic that rated through the roof. He was the one-time Stradbroke favourite and although not making the field, there is no doubting that he could still be anything with improvement to come with more race experience. Now having had the experience around Eagle Farm, he looks the winner.
1. Ellsberg will be out in front and the one that Ayrton needs to grab. I am not convinced he will run out a strong mile which will play into Ayrton's hands, but nonetheless will be the bunny to catch.
5. Without Thinking has put together three wins in a row this prep, rising to the occasion each time. This is tougher but he deserves a shot.
10. Glitter Strip was four lengths from Ayrton last start and will need to improve, although this is much weaker than that race outside of the obvious.
Race 4 - 1:14PM LEXUS BRISBANE CUP Tips
Wow, this is weak race for a Group Two event, but going to go with 1. CARIF who won the Sandown Cup last prep over the same trip. He was brave last start when touched off by Spirit Ridge but does now go up in weight which is not ideal. This gelding is honest and will run the two miles.
4. Knights Order will lead this race at his pleasure and likely have a picnic in front unless something goes at him mid-race. With all the favours, he may just keep going with 55kg.
3. Rondinella is a non-winner, but the positive is that she was a runner-up in a Sydney Cup two starts back. Has to respected off that performance.
5. Lord Belvedere does not seem to be at his best this time in but a small field suits and he will look a chance at some stage.
Race 5 - 1:53PM SKY RACING Q22 Tips
1. ZAAKI is the new WFA star in Australia after producing a humongous rating in the Doomben Cup. He is not facing any stronger horses than what he did in that event, so as long as he runs out a strong 2200m, the race is his for the taking. Do I want to be taking $1.50? No, but I am excited to see arguably Australia's best horse win again.
6. Warning recorded his first win since the VRC Derby at Doomben last start at Group Three level in the final bounds. He is clearly a class horse on his day and this almost looks as if is has been a goal.
14. Toffee Tongue was second in the Doomben Cup, a long way behind Zaaki but beat the rest comfortably. She is a nice horse and can notch up another black type placing here.
13. Nettoyer was off the map last week but just could not hold off the late closers. She was game and can again run well as this mare looks to likely close off her career.
Race 6 - 2:33PM JIM BEAM BLACK HINKLER HANDICAP Tips
9. GARIBALDI is fit and in-form, coming back to the 1200m trip after just failing to run out a strong 1350m. This is a handy race, but this four-year-old loves Eagle Farm and is a great 1200m horse with just 54kg on his back, so based on these three factors he looks the benchmark for this event.
6. Away Game will ride the pace and look the winner likely for the majority of the straight. Her fresh run last prep was outstanding when pipped late by Isotope.
4. King Of Hastings was trapped wide in the Chief De Beers after running well at his prior start. He has subsequently won a trial.
1. Blazejowski carries the top weight but was not beaten far in a Kingsford-Smith which is of course Stradbroke form.
Race 7 - 3:13PM TREASURY BRISBANE J.J. ATKINS Tips
5. PORT LOUIS I believe has the most talent in this race but has drawn poorly again which is the only concern. He was enormous in a Group One Champagne two starts back before running super last start in the Sires Produce. He is the horse that has the scope to improve two or three lengths, whereas the other two fancies might've already shown their ceiling.
2. Converge was mighty in the Sires Produce flashing home for second when out the back. He will lap up the mile and only needs to run to that mark to be one of the two horses to beat.
6. Volcanic Rock intrigues me as he will either have it his way in front or be the pace maker for Converge. He could slip away and prove the one they need to catch down the straight.
1. Tiger Of Malay did well winning the Sires Produce, but I am just not convinced with him over a mile.
Race 8 - 3:53PM TAB STRADBROKE HANDICAP Tips
10. VICTOREM I feel is the one set to peak in this race after a great run in the Kingsford-Smith where he only would have needed an extra 100m and he finishes a lot closer to the favourite 11. Vega One. I feel there is too much between these two horses in the market based off of that race, where it looked as if our selections still needed that run to bring him on to his absolute peak. He draws perfect in eight which should see him need no luck in running
18. Apache Chase is the one I am wary of with the light weight coming off of a peak performance in the Fred Best when beating Ayrton. If he wins, watch the celebrations for Desleigh Forster in the mounting yard.
12. The Harrovian is going to be one of the main chances based off of his Doomben 10,000 run when finishing third. 1400m is right up his alley and it would be no shock to see him win this.
13. Signore Fox is once again at a big price after finishing third in the Kingsford-Smith Cup. The gate is the issue but still looks the value to me, especially if they can run on.
Race 9 - 4:29PM MAGIC MILLIONS DANE RIPPER STAKES Tips
10. BROOKLYN HUSTLE broke through for that elusive win away from Moonee Valley as she dropped back in grade from competing in Group One company. She showed a great turn-of-foot and has subsequently impressed again in a recent trial, where she swamped them from last with her head on her chest. With even luck, she has every chance of making it two in a row.
7. Coventina Bay beat Delphi in a recent trial, being targeted at this race after finishing second to New Zealand's best horse Avantage at her most recent outiong. She is a high quality mare and could well be better than these.
2. Odeum has been competitive at Group One level in fillies and mares company, finishing second in the Empire Rose after taking out the Thousand Guineas.
6. Sweet Deal heads the betting currently but I feel she's a false favourite. While definitely in-form, but there are new formlines coming into the race which I do rate higher than her.
Eagle Farm FAQs
What time is the first race at Eagle Farm?
The first race at Eagle Farm jumps at 11.29am.
Who is the best bet at Eagle Farm?
We are siding with Ayrton as the best bet at Eagle Farm.
How can I live stream the Eagle Farm races?
Visit our live streaming hub to see how you can live stream the Eagle Farm races.
I feel we will get even money about Ayrton as he is currently at $1.80 and probably even money now with a boost.
I am pretty keen on In The Congo in the opener while Victorem will race as our value bet.
Best Bet: Ayrton To Win @-125.00 at BetMGM - 13 Units
Next Best Bet: In The Congo To Win @320.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 5 Units
Value Bet: Victorem Each-Way @1400.0 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units