- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
Caulfield Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for June 26
- Caulfield hosts nine races on Saturday
- The track is currently in the Soft 5 range
- Justin Darcy provides his race-by-race preview
Caulfield hosts nine races on Saturday. (Getty)
Caulfield hosts a nine race program on June 26 and our free betting tips and best bets are available.
Our Caulfield best bets are provided by expert form analysts and tipsters, and a preview of Saturday's racing is below.
READ: Maher & Eustace Extras
Caulfield Tips for June 26
Race 1 - 11.50am Unleash Your Neds Toolbox Handicap Tips
2. JIGSAW arrives first-up after a good preparation where he beat the subsequent Blue Diamond winner first-up and was stakes placed. Although he did not measure up in the Diamond, this colt has shown enough to warrant favouritism and to be the horse to beat in this event.
8. Viviane ran super last start at Flemington behind a very good one. That form has potential to stack right up over the spring, so this girl looks to have really come on this time around.
1. Darceandermill has not done a thing wrong winning both starts this prep. Jamie Kah hops aboard and he's given an each-way chance.
5. Vianello has form around Slipper winner Stay Inside and will be given a chance in this.
Race 2 - 12.25pm Neds Protest Payout Handicap Tips
3. BUBBLY LASS I feel is the best wet tracker in the field. She is yet to miss a place on wet ground and her run last start off of a six week freshen was nothing short of fantastic. With the fitness now under the belt, and condtions in her favour, to me she looks the horse they need to beat.
2. Real Feeling has the last start synthetic win on the board, now coming to the city which has been proving a winning formula. Yes, this is big class rise, but he has been competitive against Malicorne who his Stakes class.
I am convinced that 6. Veranskova will be the best horse in the race in time, but manners will cost her races between now and when the penny drops. She gets keen and doesn't know what racing is about, but class can take her a long way.
1. Diamonds has form around her top selection and is given a chance again.
Race 3 - 1.00pm Neds Toolbox Handicap Tips
7. ZOUSHINE was dominant when winning her maiden last prep before winning with ease in fillies 70 class at this track. Flemington proved one run too many for her, but now coming into this race over five furlongs fresh, she looks very hard to beat. The clear questions is the wet conditions, but she's decent odds for the risk.
5. Peggy Selene is the wet tracker in the field, bouncing back to some form last start when third to Meteorite when wide the entire journey. She is a three-time winner in soft conditions and a two time place getter when heavy.
1. Malkovich comes down from Sydney after winning well last start. He was great first-up in soft conditions and proved too fast last start.
2. All Of Brighton has some good form lines around Curran coming into this race. Still convinced he is a better horse at Flemington though.
Race 4 - 1.35pm Neds Price Boost Handicap Tips
7. FALLS is the superior wet tracker in this field after bolting in last start at Sandown in these conditions. That was a leader's track, but it is hard to take a four length win away from a horse no matter the circumstances. The mile is his preferred journey and with these wet conditions, he looks to have found his perfect race.
11. Over The Sky has won both starts this time around, fighting hard to win last start at Sandown. The condtions are the query and the very wide gate, so I do not want to be taking a short price about him.
13. Petruchio is a horse on the up that has good wet track credentials. His first-up run was super from the back of the field.
19. Chief Altony was a good thing beaten last star, but needs a lot of scratchings to take his place in the field.
Race 5 - 2.10pm Take It To The Neds Level Handicap Tips
6. I'M THUNDERSTRUCK is by far the best horse in this race and really should be winning based off the dominance of his last victory at Sale. That win was over 1208m and he now steps up to 1440m, where he is much more suited, and even will be over further once he gets more racing under the belt.
8. Kermy is a big price who won on the synthetic last start so coming to town now is a good formula. Two back he was three lengths from Riot And Rose who looks a very smart horse going into the spring.
9. Next Step Berrima will enjoy the wet conditions here but does rise a lot in class. Another who is well over the odds.
2. Imperial Hilton was a great winner in SA last start and is untested in very wet ground, so that is the unknown coming into the race, but it would be no shock to see him give the favourite a scare.
Race 6 - 2.50pm Neds Bet Back Handicap Tips
1. PINYIN may just have found her perfect event where the stars align. Come this part of the day, I am expecting horses to begin making up a lot of ground out wide and swooping, and we know that this girl packs a powerful turn-of-foot. This mare was a good thing beaten last start and can make amends here if she finds luck.
4. Absolute Flirt is Stakes class on her day and is a gun first-up where she has won twice and placed twice from five goes. Her wet track form is solid and she likely rolls forward from a wide draw.
2. Plaquette was a deserved winner last start at this track over 1200m, but now has a wet track to contend with which she's unproven on.
5. Ladies Of London has come over from Perth, so Lindsey Smith must think this galloper has some sort of ability. Was runner-up to smart one in Clairvoyance back in April.
Race 7 - 3.30pm Neds Same Race Multi Handicap Tips
5. BEDFORD was a blackbooker from last start after defying a track pattern at Sandown where most struggled to make up any ground. He finds a winnable race once again and with a track that may play to those horses swooping at the end of the day, he could be the one most favoured.
10. Fifth Position has been costly at two starts this time in when heavily supported. No doubt punters will go again, but he has lacked a killer punch at both starts. He can improve third-up.
1. Mahamedeis comes back from a failed Queensland hit and run mission. 2000m is much better for him and he will be around the mark.
6. No Effort beat Bedford last start when leading all the way, but she will need a track pattern bias towards leaders to be winning again you would think.
Race 8 - 4.05pm Neds Handicap Tips
13. RIGHT YOU ARE is a very talented galloper on his day and if right first-up, can be winning this.Although suited over further, he attacked the line strongly first-up last prep. He has form in wet conditions and if fit, is the one we want to be with now and going forward.
11. Corner Pocket is the one in-form and can dictate proceedings from the front. If he can control the speed and have it his own way, he is the horse they need to get past in the straight.
8. Mr Tipla backed up his consistent form of late with a win last start. Expect him to run another bold race as he has done all prep.
4. Viral is next best now second-up, looking for a peak performance third and fourth-up.
Race 9 - 4.38pm Neds Filter Form Handicap Tips
14. THE GAUCH was fantastic first-up when winning at this track and trip. He is unbeaten second-up and has form on wet ground while he Matt Cartwright claim gets him in well at the weights. This gelding can again punch forward and he appeals as one of the better bets on the meeting.
9. Ocular was heavily supported in the Straight Six two starts back but did improve last start up to the 1400m. Back in trip here and now gets to Caulfield on a wet track, so expect a good run.
10. Pintoff was beaten by The Gauch last start so he has to be given a chance, but the issue is the wide gate and how much work he needs to do in running.
8. Irish Songs loves wet ground and although his most run looks average on paper, nothing went right there. He can improve on Saturday.
What time is the first race at Caulfield?
The first race at Caulfield jumps at 11.50am.
Who is the best bet at Caulfield?
We are siding with I'm Thunderstruck as the best bet of the day at Caulfield.
How can I live stream the Caulfield races?
Visit our live streaming hub to see how you can live stream the Caulfield races.
I'm Thunderstruck and The Gauch will run as our best bets at Caulfield this Saturday.
Right You Are is a good each-way chance in Race 8.
Best Bet: I'm Thunderstruck To Win @100.00 at bet365 Australia - 11 Units
Next Best Bet: The Gauch To Win @230.00 at Topsport - 7 Units
Value Bet: Right You Are Each-Way @1000.0 at Sportsbet - 2 Units