- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Belmont Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for December 1
- Get our tips and best bets for the Belmont Races from Perth
- They host the WA meeting on December 1
- The track is rated a Good 4 and the rail is out 13 metres
- Wednesday's preview is included below
- Belmont Tips December 1
- Morley Growers Market Handicap Tips (Race 6)
- Western Racepix Handicap Tips (Race 7)
- Quayclean Handicap Tips (Race 8)
- Salinger Handicap Tips (Race 9)
- Belmont Races FAQs
Belmont Tips December 1
Morley Growers Market Handicap Tips (Race 6)
Western Racepix Handicap Tips (Race 7)
Quayclean Handicap Tips (Race 8)
Salinger Handicap Tips (Race 9)
Belmont Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of Belmont Races?
Yes, you can live stream all the action from the Belmont Races.
You can find more information via our live streaming section.
When do Belmont races take place?
Belmont is one of two circuits in Perth used for the main racing in Western Australia and it generally hosts two meetings a week thoughout their designated period.
Belmont is the winter circuit and they split the Perth Races with Ascot who take over in the warmer months.
Where can I bet on the Belmont Races?
To place a bet on the Belmont races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day prior to a Wednesday meeting at Belmont and around two days before a Saturday or feature program.