- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Belmont Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds for September 15
- Get our tips and best bets for the Belmont Races from Perth
- They host an eight race program this Wednesday
- The track is rated a Good 4 (rain predicted on raceday) and the rail is out 21 metres (cutaway in the straight)
- The best in the west for September 15 is included below
- Belmont Tips September 15
- IRON JACK MAIDEN Tips (Race 3)
- FREE ENTRY TO BELMONT PARK HANDICAP Tips (Race 6)
- CROWN PERTH HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
- Belmont Races FAQs
Belmont Tips September 15
IRON JACK MAIDEN Tips (Race 3)
FREE ENTRY TO BELMONT PARK HANDICAP Tips (Race 6)
CROWN PERTH HANDICAP Tips (Race 7)
Belmont Races FAQs
Can I watch a live stream of Belmont Races?
Yes, you can live stream all the action from the Belmont Races.
You can find more information via our live streaming section.
When do Belmont races take place?
Belmont is one of two circuits in Perth used for the main racing in Western Australia and it generally hosts two meetings a week thoughout their designated period.
Belmont is the winter circuit and they split the Perth Races with Ascot who take over in the warmer months.
Where can I bet on the Belmont Races?
To place a bet on the Belmont races you'll need to be signed up with an online bookmaker.
Generally corporate bookies provide betting markets a day prior to a Wednesday meeting at Belmont and around two days before a Saturday or feature program.