- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
The Everest Betting Odds - Classique Legend heads a competitive market
- Worth $15 million, The Everest is the richest turf race in the world
- The 2020 edition will be run on October 17 over the 1200m at Royal Randwick
- Classique Legend is the early market elect
The Everest 2020 Betting Odds
|Santa Ana Lane||$26.00|
|Haut Brion Her||$26.00|
The Everest 2020 FAQs
When is The Everest in 2020?
The 2020 Everest is scheduled to run on Saturday, October 17.
The race number and start time is yet to be confirmed.
What distance is The Everest?
The Everest is run over a distance of 1200 metres.
Who is the favourite for The Everest in 2020?
Classique Legend is the favourite for The Everest in 2020.
How can I live stream The Everest?
Visit our live streaming hub for all the information on how to live stream The Everest and all other Australian horse races.
Where is The Everest held?
The Everest is held at Royal Randwick.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
21 October 2020
23 October 2020
24 October 2020
- 2020 AFL Grand Final Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Is it perfect timing for Cats greats?
- AFL Grand Final First Goal Scorer Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Can Riewoldt snag the first goal?
- Richmond vs Geelong Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Who will win the AFL Grand Final?
- Norm Smith Medal 2020 Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Can Danger claim all honours?