Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership 2021/22 Betting Odds
- The 2021/22 Adelaide jockey premiership odds
- Last season's winner Ryan Maloney heads the betting
- Can Ryan claim another premiership?
- Jim Byrne sits second in the betting
- Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership 2020/21 Betting Odds
- Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership FAQs
Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership 2020/21 Betting Odds
Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership FAQs
What is the Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership?
The Brisbane Jockey Premiership is given to the leading jockey of the state. Last year the award was given to Ryan Maloney.
When does the premiership end?
The premiership will end on July 31, which is the last day of the racing season. The new season will the commence on August 1, the first date of the new racing season.
Who will win the 2021/22 Brisbane Metropolitan Jockey Premiership?
Ryan Maloney is the early favourite to win the Brisbane Metro Jockeys Premiership.
Top Betting Sites
25 January 2022
26 January 2022
27 January 2022
- Kilmore - January 25
- Bathurst - January 25
- CF Orr Stakes 2022 - February 12
- Black Caviar Lightning Stakes 2022 - February 19
- Surround Stakes - February 26
- Blue Diamond Stakes - February 26
- Randwick Guineas - March 5
- Golden Slipper Preview - March 19
- Golden Slipper - March 19
- TJ Smtih Stakes - April 2
- Australian Derby - April 2
- Queen Elizabeth Stakes - April 9
Sun Met Kenilworth