New Zealand vs Australia T20 Live Stream - How to watch online
- New Zealand vs Australia meet in a five-match T20 series
- The series runs from February 22 - March 7
- Live stream the NZL vs AUS T20 cricket online with bet365
- 1st T20I: February 22, 2021, Hagley Oval, Christchurch
- 2nd T20I: February 25, 2021, University of Otago Oval, Dunedin
- 3rd T20I: March 3, 2021, Sky Stadium, Wellington
- 4th T20I: March 5, 2021, Eden Park, Auckland
- 5th T20I: March 7, 2021, Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
New Zealand vs Australia Cricket Live Streams
- Log-in or register for an account at bet365 (use the bonus code "NEWBONUS")
- Visit bet365 > Cricket > New Zealand vs Australia > choose the game you want to watch
- Registered depositing users can watch & bet on cricket.
New Zealand vs Australia T20 FAQs
Where can you watch the New Zealand vs Australia T20 series live streams online?
Check out our live streaming calendar for the New Zealand vs Australia T20 series live streams online.
When is the New Zealand vs Australia T20 series being played?
The New Zealand vs Australia T20 series starts on February 22 and concludes on March 7.
Where is the New Zealand vs Australia T20 series played?
The 1st T20 takes place on February 22 at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. The 2nd match is on February 25 at University of Otago Oval, Dunedin and the 3rd T20 takes place at Sky Stadium, Wellington on March 3. Eden Park, Auckland, stages the 4th T20 on March 5 and the series concludes on March 7 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.