- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 1
- Wednesday 2
- Thursday 3
- Friday 4
- Saturday 5
- Sunday 6
England vs Australia 1st T20 Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Aussies return to action in England
- England and Australia begin a T20 series at the Rose Bowl on Friday
- Australia haven’t played any T20 cricket since February 2020
- David Warner will look to replicate his T20 form from earlier this year
- England welcome back star players including Jos Buttler and Jofra Archer
England Team News
Australia Team News
England vs Australia Head to Head
England vs Australia Odds
England vs Australia Match Up
England vs Australia Stats
- England have won 5 of their last 7 T20 matches.
- England’s Tom Banton has scored 71, 20 and 46 runs in his last 3 T20 innings’.
- Australia haven’t played T20 cricket for 6 months.
- Australia’s David Warner has scored 57 & 67 runs in his last 2 T20 innings’.
England vs Australia
Can I watch an England vs Australia live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the England vs Australia live stream online.
Where is the 1st T20 match being played?
The England vs Australia 1st T20 match is being played at the Rose Bowl in Southampton, England.
What time does the England vs Australia 1st T20 match start?
The England vs Australia 1st T20 match is being played on Friday 4 September 2020 in the UK. It starts at 6.00pm BST (03.00am AEST on Saturday, 5 September).
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL Thanksgiving Offer
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD in any Thanksgiving Game! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.