- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars Tips - Stars to bounce back in BBL
- The Sydney Thunder host the Melbourne Stars at Manuka Oval on Tuesday
- The Melbourne Stars are favourites for the match
- The Stars are tipped to bounce back from their heartbreaking Boxing Day loss
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars Tips
- The Stars have won 2 of 4 matches this season with a draw and a loss.
- Glenn Maxwell scored 71 not out off 47 balls against the Sydney Sixers.
- Nicholas Pooran scored 65 off 26 balls against the Sydney Sixers.
- The Thunder have won their last 3 matches in a row.
- Tanveer Sangha took 4/14 off 3.2 in their last match over the Melbourne Renegades.
- The Thunder defeated the Renegades by 125 runs in their latest match.
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars Head to Head
Sydney Thunder Form
Thunder Team News
Melbourne Stars Form
Stars Team News
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars
Where can I watch the Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers live stream.
What is the Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars best bet?
Both sides have been in fantastic form thus far in BBL10, but with the Stars boasting superior batting firepower, they are the best bet of the match.