- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
March Madness Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds For NCCA Championship Final
- The NCAA Championship Final takes place on Tuesday, April 6
- Gonzaga are a perfect 31-0 this season while Baylor have lost just twice this season
- Gonzaga tipped to complete perfect season with NCCA Championship win
March Madness comes to a close with the NCAA Championship Final on Tuesday.
Our tips on who will be crowned national champions are provided by expert basketball analysts and tipsters.
March Madness Predictions For April 6
Gonzaga vs Baylor
Gonzaga can complete the perfect season by winning the NCAA Championship Final.
The Bulldogs have been on a scoring blitz this season and lead the nation in total points scored and points per game.
They are also the country’s most efficient field goal shooters.
That relentless offense has overpowered opponent after opponent and should serve them well once again against Baylor.
- Gonzaga are 31-0 this season
- Gonzaga have scored at least 83 points in every March Madness game
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for total points scored (2,841)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation in average points per game (91.6)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for field goal percentage (55.01%)
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in all five March Madness games
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in 28 of their 31 games this season
Gonzaga vs Baylor FAQs
Where can I watch the Gonzaga vs Baylor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Gonzaga vs Baylor live stream.
Baylor are one of the very best teams in the nation, but Gonzaga are on a tear right now.
The Bulldogs’ explosive offense should get the job done one more time on the biggest stage in College Basketball.
Best Bet: Gonzaga -4.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Gonzaga -4.5 & +159.5 Spread & Total Points @250.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units