- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
March Madness Betting Tips, Best Bets & Odds For Final Four
- March Madness Final Four takes place on April 4-5
- Baylor & Gonzaga tipped to book places in Final
- Leigh Copson provides his Final Four bets
March Madness continues this weekend with the Final Four (semi-finals).
Two teams will be left standing after this latest round of games and our tips on who will advance are provided by expert basketball analysts and tipsters.
March Madness Tips for April 4
Baylor vs Houston
Baylor can book their place in the final of March Madness on Saturday night.
The Bears have rolled over the opposition en route to the Final Four and should be too good for Houston.
The Cougars have benefited from facing a bunch of double digit seeds and Baylor are a serious step up in quality.
Houston’s quality defense will keep them in it, but Baylor should cover on their way to victory.
- Baylor are 26-2 this season
- Baylor are the top three-point shooters in the country
- Baylor have forced 485 turnover this season – the fourth best in the nation
- Baylor have a +6.3 turnover margin – the third best in the nation
- Baylor have covered -5.0 in all four of their March Madness games
- Baylor have covered -5.0 in each of their last seven wins
Gonzaga vs UCLA
Gonzaga’s relentless march to March Madness glory will not be stopped here.
The Bulldogs have rolled over all four opponents put in front of them and are now a perfect 30-0 on the season.
Their relentless high-octane offense has overwhelmed opponent after opponent and that should be the case again here.
UCLA may not get blown out completely, but Gonzaga can run out clear winners.
- Gonzaga are 30-0 this season
- Gonzaga have scored at least 83 points in every March Madness game
- Gonzaga have won all four games by at least 16 points
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for total points scored (2,748)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation in average points per game (91.6)
- Gonzaga are #1 in the nation for field goal percentage (54.88%)
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in all four March Madness games
- Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in 27 of their 30 games this season
Baylor are top five in turnovers and three-point shooting - that should see them past Houston.
Gonzaga have scored +79.5 points in all four March Madness games and in 27 of their 30 games this season. They can do it again against UCLA.
Best Bet: Baylor -5.0 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bet: Gonzaga +79.5 Total Team Points @-125.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 3 Units