MLB World Series Betting Odds - Dodgers & Yankees favoured to win 2020 World Series
- The Dodgers and Yankees are locked together at the top of the MLB betting market
- The Houston Astros are the only other team in single figures
- Last year's World Series winners the Washington Capitals are at the $17 quote
- The MLB season is scheduled to begin on July 23
- Find out the lastest MLB World Series betting odds below!
Will the Yankees justify their World Series favouritism? (Getty)
The LA Dodgers and the New York Yankees are the joint $4.50 favourites with online bookmaker Sportsbet to win the 2020 World Series.
The Dodgers and Yankees sit narrowly above the Houston Astros ($8) who are the only other team in single figures.
Last year's winners the Washington Capitals are at the $17 alongside the Tampa Bay Rays, with the Chicago Cubs locked together with the Cincinati Reds at $23.
The Boston Red Sox ($34) are not expected to be a factor in this year's World Series race.
After a delayed start to the season due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 MLB regular season is scheduled to begin on July 23 and due to conclude on September 27.
Get the latest MLB World Series betting odds below:
World Series Betting Odds
|New York Yankees||$4.50|
|Tampa Bay Rays||$17|
|New York Mets||$21|
Odds provided by Sportsbet and were correct on July 21, 2020
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL 2020
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.