- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves Tips & Live Stream - Braves to put more misery on Nationals
- Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves tips for Wednesday’s MLB match
- This will be the sixth meeting between the two sides this season
- The Nationals are in fourth place in the National League East Division
- The Atlanta Braves are in first place of the National League East Division
- Match preview, stats and prediction
Truist Park (Getty Images)
Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves Tips
The Washington Nationals travel to Atlanta to take on the NL East Division leaders the Atlanta Braves in a four game series at Truist Park.
- Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves Tips
- Head to Head
- Washington Nationals Form
- Atlanta Braves Form
- Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves FAQs
The Nationals went down 3-2 to the New York Mets in a five game series, while division leaders the Braves were involved in a 2-2 tied series against the Colorado Rockies.
The Braves are only leading by one win in their Division, but can take advantage against the Nationals.
- The Atlanta Braves have won four of the last five series against the Washington Nationals
- The Atlanta Braves have won 15 games of the last 20 against the Washington Nationals
- The Atlanta Braves have beaten the Washington Nationals a total of 30 times
Head to Head
The Washington Nationals and the Atlanta Braves have played each other 48 times since mid-August 2018. The Braves have won 30 games to the Nationals' 18.
In terms of series wins, from their last 15 series the Atlanta Braves have won nine with the Nationals only tasting two series wins. There have been two series that have ended in a tie.
The Braves won their most recent series in a 3-0 clean sweep.
Washington Nationals Form
The Nationals haven’t had the best preparation leading into this four game series against the Braves, as they have lost their previous three series.
They lost the New York Mets twice (although they won two games in the second series, which was better than their first meeting), and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Atlanta Braves Form
The Braves have thrown up a mixed bag of results in their past three series, but do remain top of the division.
They claimed a series victory over the San Francisco Giants 2-1, before losing to the Los Angeles Dodgers in a 3-0 clean sweep. They are coming off a tied series against the Colorado Rockies.
Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves FAQs
Where can I watch Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves?
Check out our live stream calendar to see where you can watch Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves live stream.
What time does Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves start?
The Washington Nationals @ Atlanta Braves match starts at 9.20 am AEDT on Wednesday, September 8.
The Braves may have not had the best of build ups, only claiming one series win in their past three. But they should take full confidence against the Nationals and should make light work of their opponents.
Best Bet: Atlanta Braves Moneyline $1.45 at Ladbrokes Australia - 5 Units