- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins Tips & Live Stream - Nationals to get mojo back
- Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins tips for Tuesday’s MLB match
- This will be the 6th series between the two this season
- Both sides have won 2 series each
- There has also been 1 tie
- Match preview, prediction and stats
Washinton Nationals (credit: Getty Images )
Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins Tips
This is sure to be a close series as the Washington Nationals travel to Miami to take on the Marlins.
- Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins Tips
- Head to Head
- Washington Nationals Form
- Miami Marlins Form
- Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins FAQs
Not only is it fourth vs fifth in the National League East Division, the Marlins are only two wins ahead of fifth placed Washington Nationals.
The Nationals are coming off a 2-1 series defeat to the Colorado Rockies, while the Marlins are coming off a defeat to the Pittsburgh Pirates by the same scoreline.
- The Washington Nationals have won nine games of the past 16 games against the Marlins
- The Washington Nationals have the fourth best batting average in the MLB with an average of .259
- Washington left fielder Juan Soto has the third best batting average in the MLB with an average of .315
Head to Head
Since 2019, the Washington Nationals and the Miami Marlins have had 12 series against each other, with the Nationals taking out seven and the Marlins winning four. There has been one series that has ended in a tie.
The Nationals and the Marlins have played 42 games throughout that time with Washington winning 27 of those while the Marlins have won 15.
Washington Nationals Form
The Nationals' past three series have seen them all end in losses as they have gone down to the Pittsburgh Pirates, Miami Marlins and are coming off a series defeat to the Colorado Rockies.
Miami Marlins Form
The Marlins have only had one series win in their past three which came against the Nationals last week.
Their other two series have ended in defeats to the Atlanta Braves and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins FAQs
Where can I watch Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins?
Check out our live stream calendar to see where you can watch the Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins live stream.
When is the Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins?
The Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins is on 8.40am AEST on Tuesday 21 September.
While the Marlins are tracking slightly better than the Nationals, Washington are better placed in the MLB stats. That is why I am backing the Nationals as well as their good head-to-head record against the Marlins.
Best Bet: Washington Nationals Moneyline $1.93 at Sportsbet - 2 Units